PDA

View Full Version : Aching worries

roachford
22-09-05, 16:27
I’m really sorry to bang on about this but I’m beginning to think that there maybe something wrong………

I’ve had what feels like a muscular ache for a couple of weeks now that starts under my ribcage at the back on the left, comes round the side and ends up in my left side groin. Its not there all the time and seems to disappear when I’m asleep. Anyway, I spoke to the doctor about a week ago. He has signed me off work with stress and taken blood tests. Tests came back all clear, as did samples of my number 1’s and number 2’s.

I just cant help thinking that maybe there was something that the blood tests missed. What happens if the doctor has overlooked something and it goes un-noticed?

I’m so scared but I feel like I don’t know if I am worrying over nothing………..

Please, can anyone offer a little advice??

nomorepanic
22-09-05, 16:36
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Its not there all the time and seems to disappear when I’m asleep.
<div align="right">Originally posted by roachford - 22 September 2005 : 16:27:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Sounds like muscular to me and as you start to relax it goes away.

If it was serious then it would be constant 24x7.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
22-09-05, 16:55
Roachford,

I've been standing up trying to follow your pain around my body..

Does it aggrevate it at all to do side bends to the right ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

april tones
22-09-05, 23:23
i have muscular aches. do they move around? x

apriltones

roachford
26-09-05, 13:04
Thanks for all your words.

Meg, the bend thing doesnt really aggitate it, but I'm aware of it when I do that. Its also started to tighten now and again, feels like there is a reall tight knot in there. This only lasts for about a minute or two and then goes.

I'm reallt beginning to get down with all these symptoms. I only got married five months ago and I'm sure my wife must think she's married a loon.

I REALLY, REALLY want to get my head around all this, but how can I when I have so many aches, pains and symptoms????