Thread: is there any "common" anxiety sympton

is there any "common" anxiety sympton

i still feel like i have something wrong with my heart ive had numerous ecgs blood tests and 24 hr monitor all normal, also no family history 24 yr old female dont smoke or drink or drink caffeine and my sons keep me relatively fit so i know ive no risks.

i keep having jaw pain on left side runs from my ear along jaw neck and shoulder sometimes arm tingles and sometimes mildly on right but mostly left.

i keep linking it to my heart but surely something would have showed in my tests?

i do have hiatal hernia and sometimes i feel the wind travelling up my neck could it be that or does anyone get left sided pain with anxiety?

thanks.

sheryl xx

Re: is there any "common" anxiety sympton

Hi, I've had a lot of symptoms and worries concerning the heart, I too have had numerous tests and am told it is not that. It is possible to have all sorts of pain from anxiety. I've had quite a bit of left arm pain in the past and I know my mother sometimes gets tingles but that's not to do with her heart either.
    I've read before that left arm pain can even be to do with indigestion!
    Have you seen this website with a whole load of possible anxiety symptoms? http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml -it really can cause all sorts of weird and wonderful sensations! I don't know about hiatal hernia but I guess that could be a possiblity in your case?

Hope this help a bit.
    Hannah xx

Re: is there any "common" anxiety sympton

when i get anxious about something (brain tumour, AIDS etc) I tend to focus on that part of the body massively and feel every little sensation. When I get like that I can pretty much feel anything.

all the best

space

xxx

Thread Information