Thread: UTI and feeling so woozy-panicking like nothing

UTI and feeling so woozy-panicking like nothing

Hi
    I am such a coward! Yesterday morning i woke up feeling some symptoms when weeing and some pain on the right side as well as period like pain. I was sure i have a uti. The day before my feet were freezing for hours and i know they say it's a myth but how can it be a coincidence. Anyway i was also feeling woozy at times, bit lightheaded and just unsteady. I saw a nurse yesterday afternoon and she said i had protein and blood in my urine. You know i did think i had a bit of uti but when she said that i was only then freaking out. Especially about the blood. She gave me trimethoprim and sent my sample to the lab but since leaving there my symptoms have been worse, i can feel the aches more, i was noticing the woozyness more and it is really disturbing me now. I even woke up in the night feeling hot and woozy, i did overdress cause at first i was cold. But it was scary feeling. I checkedvmy temperature and it was normal. That calmed me down a little bit but i am feeling woozy this morning and all the symptoms are here and i am just so scared, worried about my kidneys or that i will fall over on the way to work...

Re: UTI and feeling so woozy-panicking like nothing

I had this two weeks ago felt rubbish worried about my kidneys mine was blood and protein aswell my anxiety was high and I felt dizzy.
    You prob feel better in about 24 hours drink lots of water and cranberry juice aswell helps x

yeah i had blood and that in mine too, its when its upper uti the effects are worst x

Thanks!!! I was reading your post on this actually... I am such a coward, cant stand anything being wrong with me, i am imagining something is wrong with my kidneys too!! I woke up about 3 o'clock last night to go to the loo and didnt sleep for a while, now my cheeks are flushed and i know i am tired and i didnt have temperature this morning but i am so scared i have now and it is getting worse and the med is not working...

the meds will make you feel like that whislt they start to work, they say you got to feel worst to feel better, but yeah i had the same tabs i was nausous and chilly for days before they started to improve x

hi, just wanted to add, im on the same as you had first one last night and then this morning, and the pain in my side has slighty gone, take some paracetamol, that helped me for about 2 hrs....hate having anything wrong with me too, so can understand where you are coming from, they told me friday i had white cells in urine and protein, but still didnt think i had uti, so waited till monday to get doc to check urine again, to see if its gone, but he checked it yesterday at 5pm and said ive got alot more white blood cells now nad blood, so i must start taking trimethoprim so i braved it and started last night at 7.50pm....hope you start feeling better soon...i keep checking my temp every 2 hours lol....it gone between 36.5 - 37.5 so im still checking lol x

how are you feeling today? with uti x

Hi , thank you for asking... worse, i posted another post this morning. I now have blood which i am not sure if it's start of a period or uti, and it is really making me panic and the urgency feeling is horrible, just feel heavy feeling low down and like i never finish weeing. Going back yo drs as the antibiotic obviously is not working. Did it work for you?Feeling ok?

I'm on tremethrapin now since Thursday night, feeling awful x

Thread Information