Thread: Im Alone!

Im Alone!

I am having a terrible Panic attack right now and nobody will help me here they get mad or just pretend they dont hear me. a few min ago i was so dizzy from walking to the computer that i thoguht i was gonna pass out. my head has so much pressure and my vision is super blurry i am constantly thinking i am having a heart attack i cant breath and i swallow air and get aerophagia. if i dont calm down soon i will start to get respiratory alkalosis which i have had alot. i feel so bad doing this to my friends and family its so embaressing and i hate even telling anybody because they are so annoyed by it. i sometimes feel like this is the only place that helps me. does anybody else get alkalosis and aerophagia from panic attacks?

Re: Im Alone!

I know exactly how you feel, I have been having panic attacks all day, well off and on for the past week almost. I know how terrible and frightening they are. Im sorry but I dont know what the 2 symptoms you mentioned are so cant comment on that. Just wanted to let you know that youre not alone xxx

Thread Information