Thread: Brain Tumor worries

Brain Tumor worries

So for a while now i have been getting headaches in the left side of my head. It is starting to freak me out because it hurt pretty bad. I have had sinus problems my whole life especially on my left side. I also had a stiff neck on my left side. So am hoping it is related to either of these 2. I just have really bad health anxiety. My headaces usally start in the back and move around the left side of my head and sometimes end up in my forhead/ face. I am 20 years old white male and am just kinda having a freak out about this. I also feel like my head is foggy or weird feeling sometimes as well. Please help me out.

Re: Brain Tumor worries

Hi there, brain tumours seem to be a health anxiety issue that people are really bothered by, something i never concerned myself with, unyet i managed to be growing one for decades, symptoms of BT are really bad headaches with vomiting, stumbling and falling over, becoming forgetfull and changing personality, numbing so you would be in quite a state in the end, headaches are horrible but your dont sound to bad, if you had headaches which would not go i would see that as a flag, and those which are not helped by pain killers, as it goes BT are quite rare so your chances of having one are low blessings

Thread Information