Thread: Help!

Help!

NOt really anxiety related (good!) but has anyone every had a kidney infection/urine infection if so what are the symptoms as i have a really bad pain in my back bout 3/4 of way down and tender to touch too, just wondering if anyone know if it could be?

Thanks Jo xxx

Re: Help!

Hi there

My daughter suffered kidney infections for about 7 years, she was admitted to hospital so many times ive lost count!!! Her symptoms were severe pain in her side, also it usually hurt when she had a wee too.
    I honestly think that if its sore when you prod the area, its probably muscular. High temp is also another sign of kidney infection and i remember she would also vomit a lot as well.
    Have you pulled or twisted your back? sometimes we dont even realise we have untill you get the ache. Take a couple of painkillers and try and relax, but if you do get any of the other symptoms I mentioned then you must see your doctor.
    take care
    Tracie x

Re: Help!

pain on urination frequency of urination and possibly foamy urine my pain went to both sides at lower back hope this helps get to docs for antibiotics if you think you have one and itll clear up take care

Thread Information