Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: on edge all the time

on edge all the time

Hi everyone i thought id post on here as Im feeling pretty rubbish today....the past week or so ive been feeling strange and i cant pinpoint what it is...my mood as been very up and down and last night i woke up in the middle of the night feeling quite odd and confused.... it took me a few moments to realise where i actually was...i managed to drop back off to sleep but all the while i was feeling very un-nerved.....i hate this constant feeling of been on edge im so jumpy all the time.....im so convinced that im losing my mind or fear something terrible is going to happen to me any second....i feel as if im going to lose control or do something crazy....any one else suffered similiar symptoms???Im begining to think this is something more than anxiety

Re: on edge all the time

I'm like that most of the time ...........i think mine ( hope) is just anxiety

no its anxiety , i get it to

hi, this is completely normal

i suggest reading everything you can by Dr Claire Weekes.

thanks for the replys....im sure it is just anxiety but its such an awful feeling, it seems to be with me all the time........ive suffered terrible panic attacks in the past but thankfully ive not had one since december... this feeling im having now is nothing like the fear i have before a panic attack its so much different.....thats why im so confused by it...i cant pinpoint the trigger (there doesnt seem to be one)so that i can deal with it........i will try and find a way to cope...thanks

thanks idstain......i have read dr claire weeks books....i did find them useful but a bit dated in some respects...looks like i may have to dig them out and read them again...x

hi clairabella,it is anxiety you feel this way,i have that almost constantly,some days worse than others.im feeling like that today,anxious and on edge,all seems a blur and im very confused,cant quite get it together feeling?!!,its so anoying,specialy when we dont feel anxious,its hard to get your head around it,but as i always say,tomorrow is another day,and if its the same,then ill yust cope and accept it,but i realy know how you feel.anxiety has many diffrent feelings and symptoms,none of which are pleasant and do spoil our day,but solider on love,it will wear off eventually.Talking and explaining dose help,so talk your troubles.hope your felling better real soon.xxxxx

thanks bellalew.........im trying to cope with the feeling and like you say get my head around it.......i have no other physical symptoms at this time...no racing heart...dry mouth or any of the usual anxiety symptoms....just this annoying feeling of doom or im about to go crazy.........the worse part is like you mentioned i dont feel anxious....its obvious that i must be otherwise i wouldnt feel like this!!!!Thanks for your kind words....xx

Hiya,

Yes I feel like that too, and fear that it is something more than anxiety. I feel that keeping myself busy helps, or reading takes my mind busy.
    xx

Hi.

I feel the same too. Some days are better than others but grrrr it's awful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information