Page 36 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hi kel. Ur welcome. I was on flux about 6 weeks. X

Pink. Chin up luv. U know wot u tell me when I'm feelin rubbish, well im gonna tell u. Lol it will start gettin better. My dad is so clued up on anti ds and he tells me the same. U will still get bad days as everyone does. Even ppl without depression get bad days. I'm not great today. But it's probably just a bad day for me today too. Ppl with anxiety look into it too much and think " oh no I'm depressed again what am I gonna do now" but it will b fine. U will start feeling better xx

thanks lou, you are so right, just dissapointed after feeling so well, but see what tomorrow brings, hope you feel better soon too xxx

Pink... How u feeling Hun? X

I'm feelin really bad today. My anxiety is really high. Why??? Was doing so well. I knew this was gonna happen :( x

hi lou, sorry you are feeling so bad, this is just so hard to get rid off, i am feeling better today, went out with my mum and dad, just to push myself, felt ok, so going to try and get out everyday.

it is still early days for you hun, but these up's and down's are a pain, hope you feel better soon take care xx

hope everyone else is ok. kate how are you ?

Still feelin rubbish. Feel a bit down today aswell. Do u think I need my dose upping? I was on 40 of citalopram. Does anyone know the equivilant dosing? X

Hi there. Yes, if you were on 40mg cit you'll need a higher dose of venlafaxine. What dose are you on? xx

lou you might ne increase i'm not sure what the dose of ven would be for 40mg cit, but if you are only on 75mg, then an increase might be helpfull, have a word with your gp hun, although it could just be a blip.

i have felt a bit better today, been out for lunch and shopping, but i had to push myself, but i feel better for it, only 12 days into the increase so hoping for more improvement. i've been on ven now for nearly 10 weeks, and i know it is helping.....just not fast enough.

kate hope you are ok hun xx

pip, have a nice easter and hope you are doing well too xx

nicola, hope you are ok hun xx

Hi Pinkdove. Well I'm fair.
    Have decided to up my morning dose to 75mg as I've been getting a horrible 'full' feeling in my throat which I think is stress related. Im also struggling to keep asleep. I hope I hear about my small operation this next week. I had to go back for further blood tests on Wednesday as they didnt get an accurate reading from previous result. .?
    I presume the higher dose of ven, where the N bit kicks in makes you more motivated? Hope so.
    Did it increase your appetite Pinkdove ? Sorry about all the questions. Glad to hear you're a bit better today.... I've been following your progress. Lol. Take care xxxx

hi kate,unfortunately my appetite is good but it started when i was taking cit, that increased my appetite, i do well during the day, but eat too much at night.

hope you hear soon about your op, get it over and done with.

i sleep ok on them kate, and i feel a bit more motivated too, just all these up's and down's i think it must take a while to kick in fully, i don't want to go any higher, but i would like to try the extended release.

what dose are you taking now kate ?

Page 36 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread Information