Thread: moods around ovulation time

moods around ovulation time

Ive been studying my moods and my periods for a while now.

Ive noticed a week after Ive finished my period my mood feels weird I feel weird like I feel like I let everything get to me similar to PMS.

I just feel emotional, stressed and I crack easily and get grumpy and annoyed. I dont think it can be PMS but I notice feeling like this usually after a week so the beginning of my second week.

Has anyone else noticed this before? or get this too?

Im just curious that if ovulation makes your hormones go all funny.

Re: moods around ovulation time

Hi

We have loads and loads of posts about this so read the threads in this forum for support

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Its all new to me. I dont have much time to sift through anything and I only want something specific instead of using my time researching it that is why I ask specific things.

Ok well yes hormones effect ovulation and vice versa and loads of female members on here have had this and their anxiety has been far worse before, during and after their period.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

As for solutions - try evening primrose oil or you may have to consider going on the pill as that will help things too.

Thanks. But the problem is I am already on the pill been on it since last September and also Ive been taking evening primrose oil for the last three months everyday.

My GP thinks its not normal for mood changes around ovulation time but however is a week before your period starts.

She refered me to a psychologist to talk to and maybe so anti depresents if I need it. I dont need them only feel a bit funny around that time aswell as pms before my period starts. I also have a gynocologist referral too.

Anyway I guess there is nothing I can do about it I know its normal for some period pain during ovulation but not mood changes.

Thread Information