Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bye and good luck xxx

Re: Bye and good luck xxx

So sad to read about this, makes me angry. Wishing you the best with your recovery Bottleblond.
    I hope you don't close the site Nic, the majority of us are so grateful for it and the work of mods and admins, but you gotta do what's best for your health x

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
    (✿◠‿◠)

Sorry to hear this. You have lifted the spirits of so many of us. Take care Vx

thanks for all your help, good luck for the future, you will bed missed by many xx

Sorry to hear you are leaving,beast wishes and good luck

---------- Post added at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 ----------

sorry i mean best

I don't post on here very often these days, but having been a forum administrator myself a couple of times, I know what an impossible job it is. I absolutely agree with the people who have suggested that zero tolerance of abusers/idiots is the way forward. There are huge benefits to using the big red "BAN" button, and it does mean that the people who really need the benefits of this site get them without fear of harassment.

I'm not here much these days as I'm mostly doing better now than when I first joined, but I'm very sorry to discover that there have been troubles on this site recently.

I agree with everyone who says that it's better to ban a few people than have the board unusable for the majority of members here and / or administrators feeling unable to do their jobs. People come here when they're feeling vulnerable, and that's the one fact which IMO has above all to be borne in mind when decisions have to be made about what the rules should be or how the site ought to be run.

NMP is a great site, and one for which I and many other people have been grateful over the years it's been up. Thanks to Nic, Alex, Lisa and co. for their time and effort.
    Last edited by graham58; 13-04-12 at 20:18.

I joined here yesterday and obviously don't know what happened but reading between the lines I take it that Lisa (Admin) has been getting abuse from some members, I have been an Admin on a forum and I can tell you it is hard work and people sometimes forget that we're human too, Alot of work goes into running a forum behind the scenes that members don't know about, It is sad when you see members ruining it for others.xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you are leaving Lisa

Take care

Mandie xx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information