Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncomfortable Breast - Ladies only

Uncomfortable Breast - Ladies only

Hi Ladies
    I am always scared about breast cancer and would like to know if anyone else suffers from one breast being more tender than the other and sometimes feels like there is something there when you lean on it, but there isn't. I am paranoid about breast limps so worry something is there.
    I did experience an itchy nipple as well but that seemed to clear up.
    Hopefully I am just worrying as ever...but wondered if anyone else has painful breasts and one more so than the other?

xx

Re: Uncomfortable Breast - Ladies only

My left breast feels very lumpy compared to the right breast it's also very tender and sore at times I've been to the doctors several times and each time they have examined it and said it's quite normal. If you're really worried I would get it checked out just for peace of mind But I think many women have tender breast and lumpy breast and most women are fit and healty.

Yes, mine is homrmonal though, ive had both of them sore at times, even to the point I thought I was pregnant they were so painful, but I wasn't. After about a month it went. I usually get a weird feeling right breast though. Ive got one bigger than the other to be honest, & its the bigger one thats the uncomfortable one. Probably just coincedence though. Is a bit scary because I wonder if one day it will be that one that has a problem with it. But my sister said she's always only had it in one breast too. Maybe its quite common?
    I dont like being cuddled on that side somethimes even, because it feels like theres something hard in there, but there isn't. I just dont like the sensation it causes. x

if you aere worried please get it checked out tyo be on the safe side i am waiting for some results on a lump in my left breast and to be honest i am scared to death

Hi Petmad

i have had this before ,and i am having it at the moment too, yesterday it was so sore i had to take painkillers, i am pretty sure its hormonal, i had the mirena coil fitted 2 weeks ago, and i believe this to be one of the side effects, at the moment i am very achey, but in the past i have had terrible stabbing shooting pains, in one or other and occasionally both, and i found taking evening primrose oil helped a lot, but i had to take it for a few months to get an effect. i have been to gp endless times in floods of tears, as i too fear that it is always something more sinister. i have general lumpy breasts, and i am rather well endowed in that department too, so when you are affected by hormones in this way, there is a lot of soreness.lol..
    But i would always say, if something is new or different to you , always get it checked out.

ps, forgot to mention, i also has the itchy nipple thing, havent had it for a while but i could literally have clawed my skin off it was so dam itchy... again the cause.......... hormones..

oh to be a women.....

Take care and best wishes

P x

Hi, I have one breast which seems to have a mind of its own. Its gets so tender, painful and the other is just fine. Ive had my breast checked and its normal. Always about 2 weeks before my period and then it subsides.

Hi, I have one breast which seems to have a mind of its own. Its gets so tender, painful and the other is just fine. Ive had my breast checked and its normal. Always about 2 weeks before my period and then it subsides.

Hello

Yes i am having this at the moment, my left breast is alot more painful than my right, it was starting to concern me but after i saw how common it is and that it is that time of the month, and i also read that anxiety and stress can actually make breast pain worse this reassured me a little.

Take Care xx

This is a good thread for me to read this morning. I always thought it was just me that felt this way. My left one is more lumpy than the right. I worry every day about breast cancer. I've been checked every year by my GYN, even twice by my primary in the last two months and had my first mammogram at 35 (I'm 37 now). Everything is all clear.

But I still worry all the time and obsess over everything I feel in them, including up and under the armpits. I poke and prod myself to the point of bruising and soreness and then worry about why I am sore (duh). My left nipple gets harder than my right one but then it always has. And I always think I feel my left one more than the right.

Good to know I'm not alone.

Thank you so much ladies, I have always been paranoid about lumps and I had them checked out many years ago, I think they do get worse with hormones, I must be due soon so I think it all links with that.
    But its so strange cos sometimes I sit on the sofa and lean on that left side, and it honestly feels like something is in there, but then I check and there is nothing, so no idea where this sensation comes from.
    My nipples always get sensitive during hormone time but this itching was driving me mad.
    Its just when they say about lumps in your breast I have always had lumps and have breast fed and poor boobs have been thru the mill!!
    Its wonderful being female and having all this isn't it, but reassuring to know we are not alone in our worries...
    Thank you so much xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information