Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling of pressure in my head

Feeling of pressure in my head

This is my 3rd bout of serious anxiety/panic attacks but this feeling I have never had before. It feels like I have loads of pressure in my head like its goong to pop. WHen the pressure gets really bad My vision goes blurred. I have done the whole thing of thinking its something serious but now Im almost convinced it is stress related. Has anyone else ever had this feeling.

Re: Feeling of pressure in my head

Hi
    I posted the other day about this. My thread is called 'Head Pain' -
    its not what i would call a headache, more of a constant feeling of pressure on the top of my head. It feels as though i have banged it and its bruising and its quite tender when i lie down. I have never banged my head so my worry is also that there is something going on in my brain. I feel the pressure all day but more when i bend down, my ears also pulsate. I have had blurred vision for 4months now, especially when i look from a near to a far object.
    I had a clear ct scan 3 months ago but at that time i wasnt having this pressure feeling in my head. So my concern is something has formed in the mean time. My GP doesnt agree and has refused a second CT scan. This constant worry is getting me down so i am thinking of going private for a second scan. Have you had a scan?

No I haven't had a scan as this is something that is just starting now. Having read through loads of threads on this and other forums I am fairly convinced this is just stress. Its not something that is constant just every now and again.

Do you ever get a squelching sensation/sound inside your head. That is wierd as!!!

My pressure feeling is constant, thats why i am worried. It doesnt hurt but its just always there. I dont get noises in my head but i do get odd sounds in my ears, low ringing, hissing etc. Ive read a few times that a tumor doesnt give you a bad headache, just an uncomfortable pressure which is what i have. Ive got a lovely daughter and i wish all this would just go away and i could wake up tomorrow without a care in the world which is how i used to be. Take care

Don't worry yourself about it. I have spent so long convincing myself I am seriously ill in the past and it has turned out to be nothing. Now when I get a new symptom I just know its anxiety related but just need assurance. I'm sure everything will be okay. Do you take any meds for anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by pigtailplaits View Post
    My pressure feeling is constant, thats why i am worried. It doesnt hurt but its just always there. I dont get noises in my head but i do get odd sounds in my ears, low ringing, hissing etc. Ive read a few times that a tumor doesnt give you a bad headache, just an uncomfortable pressure which is what i have. Ive got a lovely daughter and i wish all this would just go away and i could wake up tomorrow without a care in the world which is how i used to be. Take care

Many times the headache associated with a tumour is so bad that it makes you vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by pigtailplaits View Post

Check this site out http://www.medhelp.org/forums/neuro/messages/32807.html

I get this as well which omes and goes. It's like my eyes feel like they are bulging out of my head and I get ringing in my ears.

I have had the pressure in my head feeling, I definitly think mine was stress related also i think teeth grinding can cause it too sometimes.

My head pressure is constant too. Either we both have bad anxiety or we are both horribly ill. I am betting on the former!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information