Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pain under left breast and ache in shoulderblade

Pain under left breast and ache in shoulderblade

i get a kind of pain under my left breast and a weird ache in my left shoulder blade and sometimes feel breathless. had this before then didnt notice it for a while till last wk, it of worries me its my heart as my mum died of a heart attack, any1 had this

Re: Pain under left breast and ache in shoulderblade

I have had left arm pain before and a kind of shooting pain through my shoulder and when I breathe I can't breathe fully in cos I get a stitch under my left breast like sharp pains..I dunno if it is the same thing but I get it when I am stressed and I get scared it's heart problems too but I don't think it is. I f you are really worried petal,then I would go and see about it but I am sure you're okay xxx

its more of a dull pain/ache, its on the breast bone and then seems to lead to my shoulder blade which also feels like an achey feeling, i only seem to get this at night very rarely during day, i then start checking my pulse etc it realy panics me at times

i get this 2, sometimes it goes up on my neck. i always feel my heart but i think it is racing because you start to panic and thats where the shortness of breath comes from. xx

its good to know others get it too. i think its the pain that worries me more, iv heard people say it can be muscular but i still get worried. as anybody had something similar and get diagnosed? x

If I got diagnosed with evry pain that I have in my body,I really think I would be dead!! I would seriously,I think it could be muscular but cos our heads are always in overdrive we panic and then the breathing and stuff kicks in and we think then that the pain which was nothing is something more and then we freak and GOOGLE. I hope you are alright hun xxx

Hi I have just found this site.
    I had the same symptoms you are describing: pain in my left breast and left shoulder. Also I had a pain under my ribs on my left and headaches. It is the second time I have had this in 6 months, both times I have had blood tests and this week the doctor gave me a breast exam. Everything came back fine and she insists it is muscular. My anxiety is making it worse. I have been panicking all the time about it, I almost had a panic attack before I went to the doctors. Infact I was put on an anxiety tablets, but just made me feel sick, so i got more worried!! lol I am now being refered because of anxiety.
    If you are worried I would see a doctor, but in my case it is all muscular.

when i touch the breast bone sometimes it feels really tender and i have been told it sounds like something called costochondritis which is muscular, my rational part of the brain tells me its nothing but anxiety wins hands down lol

I have had this for over a month now its in my back chest arm and it scares the crap outa me, been to dr and had blood tests which are normal.

it scares the crap out me 2, i think why would you get pain in your chest, under left breast and shoulder blade for nothing. as my mum and her dad died at the same age of a heart attack and 3 family members died of lung cancer im petrified and SO mad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information