Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rescue remedy and kalms

Question Rescue remedy and kalms

After reading on here about bach's recsue remedy, i went to buy some. There was also a 200 pack of kalms that was on offer for £2 so i got them too. Just had a little squirt of recue remedy and feel wierdly relaxed which makes a change!

I was just wondering if it's safe to take it with kalms? Or should i use them seperatly? Anyone taken both together?

Cheers

Re: Rescue remedy and kalms

Hi

Yes it is safe to take both together. You could take the kalms on a daily basis and then take rescue remedy if you feel an attack coming on.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, thought it would be ok with them both being natural, just wanted to be sure!

Well, after an hour or so of feelining like id had a glass of wine and feeling relaxed i startedd feeling rather sick and have just woken up after putting myself to bed for 2 hours. Im kind of put off using it now dont know wether it was the rescue remedy or not although i think it was. Anyone else felt any 'side effects' from rescue remedy? I know i shouldnt really get any as its natural, i think i pinned too many hopes on it

Hi

I doubt very much that this was the rescue remedy. It is very safe you can even give it to babies. Could it not have been your anx making you feel like this and that you told yourself it was a reaction to rescue remedy. How much did you take??? It should not make you feel drunk either. The flower essences are suspended in grape alcohol but it is a tiny amount. I am puzzled by this reaction.

It wouldnt at all surprise me if it was in my head! I felt relaxed although slightly fuzzy in the head, could have put up with it though. i took 5 drops of it, so i doubt i should feel drunk off it! Thought the feeling sick might have been my stomach not liking it, but i dont know.

I was probably just waiting to feel some effect, and my brain has turned it into that! I ll give it another go later on, and try not to be put off.

Hi

I have heard someone on here say that they didn't like the taste of it and that made them feel sick. But if you didn't mind the taste then I doubt 5 drops would have made your stomach funny. Though I am no expert. Maybe next time take three drops, I know the dosage is four, that might reassure you a bit. You could have just felt sick cos of anx or something else totally unrelated.

take care

Ive used this and found no side effects, but that might not be the same for everyone... It might be your anxiety of what you think it might do that has made you sick and dizzy

I also use rescue remedy without any side effects at all |(I am on a lot of prescribed medication too) I sometimes put a few drops in a small glass of water and sip it. I sometimes put some in a small bottle of water if I have to go out. I always get a dry mouth when I go out so it's like killing 2 birds with one stone.
    take care

I cant say i was keen on the taste, but it wasnt that bad. Yeah im going to try it in water next time! Im so hoping its going to help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information