Thread: Best time to take cipralex?

Best time to take cipralex?

Hello there,

I've been using this forum for some time now and its a superb support for me. I came off effexor too early and still having big trouble with panic/worries/self consciousness and blushing. Been crying a lot about it and trying desperately to avoid going back on medication. beta-blockers haven't worked for me. I went to the GP today and they've prescribed CIPRALEX for me.

I really want to avoid suffering side effects at work as I have a very one on one type of job and involves a lot of talking to others about "their" issues. ... However, I also want t avoid the sleeping problems that come with introdcing SSRIs. I should have asked the doc this but had to get away as my face was burning and i was on the verge of breaking down (quivering lip!!)

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

hi there,

I always took Cipralex in the morning but only after eating something. If you don't eat first, it can and probably will upset your tummy. I think that no matter when you take it, you will suffer from some of the side-effects. They didn't last very long with me though so hopefully it will be the same for you. Good luck!!

Sarah

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">This medicine may reduce your ability to drive or operate machinery safely. Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medicine affects you and you are sure it won't affect your performance. </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I would advise you to take it at BED time until you get used to it.
    After a while you will find that it stops knocking you out, then you can take it in the morning.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

yeah i agree with seh, there comes a time when u have to weigh up the pro's and con's of taking new medication. There is a fear factor for everyone when taking SSRI's i think, and side-effects occur in most medications, but everyone is different and what works for one person may or may not work for you. In my opinion, if you are starting a new medication, i always gave myself about 21days so that my body could get used to the medication

Thread Information