Thread: anxious depressed suicidal

anxious depressed suicidal

help i am falling apart.... depressed anxious feel like there is no way out ...having a really tough time and weening off sertraline too..my husband has told me he is depressed and love me no more...... we have been togetgher 8 yrs iam very scare and anxious about the future ??????? and then to top this off I have a self harming 14yr old with asd?adhd who has been very challenging for years ..and it was seeking help for this that bought out my husbands news ... He has not left but this is so painful... I can't stop crying having that horrible butterfly anxious feeling i feel sick and i am exhausted ... i so don't know what to do.... the docs are putting me on Mirtazipine in 2 weeks ..I really don@t know how to function...

Re: anxious depressed suicidal

For a start, you have to be strong for your 14 year old child?
    Oh, and put the kettle on, you always feel better after a cuppa.
    Have a cyber hug

thanks .

Best I can offer lass, I'm having a shit day too

Sorry ur having a shit day too ...:(

Its no wonder youre having a tough time with everything thats going on! I havent got any advice as Im struggling aswell at the minute but am sending you a hug maybe try calling the samaritans if you need to get things off your chest? x

[QUOTE=haziefantasie;887956]Its no wonder youre having a tough time with everything thats going on! I havent got any advice as Im struggling aswell at the minute but am sending you a hug maybe try calling the samaritans if you need to get things off your chest? x thanks i know i am not alone , but feel really alone all the best x

oh hun it sounds like ur having a really tough time. Best advice i can give you is this :

Stay strong for your 14 yr old. They look up to you and if they see an inch of self doubt or worry they copy you. I copy my mums anxiousness and it sucks. Talk to your doctor and see if they can put you on some anti depressents or 'happy pills' just to perk you up and give you some more energy. Get your 14 yr old a counsellor or psychologist to offer her some support while you and your husband are going through a hard time. Sit down with ur husband and talk as to why things aren't doing too well. If you are both depressed and that is why he is losing love for you then both of you go see a marriage counsellor because he might just be depressed and want to be left alone. And for you - get some sleep, in the morning wake up, have a shower, make yourself look nice, give your 14 yr old a big hug and a kiss and let them know you love them no matter what. Tomorrow , look for a counsellor, ring your doctor about your medication.

By doing all of this it WILL help. There is always a solution to peoples problems.

Stay strong , you will be okay =)

If you need someone to talk to i'm here. If you want your 14yr old to talk to someone i'm here as i am 16 =) i've been through pretty much every emotion possible and it sucks.

Take care

Hannah x

http://beginnersbeauty.com/
    My Blog =)

>>> UPDATED!!!!! www.anxietyforteens.weebly.com<<<

Recovered from Panic attacks , now recovering from Anxiety - nearly there!

Thanks it's seems like you have had it really tough your self....poor you :( I am on ad at the mo they stopped working ...:( so they changing me meds ...as for me and hubby well he has no feelings left right now and is gonna and have a break......I'm waiting for an assessment from the kcc mental health people ..... i am trying to be strong for my kids i know i should be better than this .... thanks for taking to reply xx

Thread Information