Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiver feeling in head

Shiver feeling in head

Hi

Does anyone else get this.

Its like when your cold and u shiver and get goosebumps on your arms, but the feeling is in your head

Iv been ok today and now this has happened im getting hot and panicky

love mandie x

Smile Re: Shiver feeling in head

Hi Mandie; i think it's probably all part of the stress response because you've had a tough time recently.. Did you sleep better last night ?? Juanna

Re: Shiver feeling in head

Hi

Yes i did thank you. I had about 7 hours which is a good nites sleep for me.

I felt quite good this morning, then out of the blue i got thsis head shiver.

It could be cause i have to drive down to boyfriends now and its an hour journey.

Im not frightened of driving but i did have trouble with car last week so may im inwardly panicking

love mandie

See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_zaps
    and here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

I know the names sound alarming but it doesn't seem to be anything to be concerned about, so please don't worry.

A lot of people experience these type of spasms. I've had them off and on for years with no increase or worsening in severity. I also get muscle spasms too when I'm dropping off to sleep sometimes and it feels as if my entire body just lifts up off the bed by several inches. Very odd but again nothing really to be overly concerned by as far as I've been able to tell.

Hope this helps mandie.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Hi mandie
    I don't know if this is the same as what you described but I get a kind of goosebumps feeling spreading over one side of my head. Had it a few times recently and worried a bit about it but I'm sure it's all to do with anxiety as have also experienced a rise in health anxiety symptoms.
    Hope you are feeling better now
    Beth x

Be fuddled I'm having this too and its scaring me so much I dunno what it is!

Hi,

I get this too. It starts off in my head but seems to move down over my body - very bizarre!!

K xx

Hey.
    I get this too! It's very random and I can't relate it to anything specific. I'd describe it like a little rush of tingles either on one side of my head or sometimes all over, it lasts for something like 5-10 seconds and might just happen once or a few times in a row.

Kel

I just posted almost the exact same thing! For some reason when I searched the topic, yours didn't show up until I already posted it! But yes, I've had the same thing happen to me. I was starting to convince myself that it was a problem with my blood pressure up until everybody here reassured me that it's good old anxiety again!

Quote Originally Posted by NervousNellie View Post
    I just posted almost the exact same thing! For some reason when I searched the topic, yours didn't show up until I already posted it! But yes, I've had the same thing happen to me. I was starting to convince myself that it was a problem with my blood pressure up until everybody here reassured me that it's good old anxiety again!
    I just posted on your post about goosebumps and said i was sure i had post about this on here myself, and then i saw this, my old post lol

mandie x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information