Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Going to chase up my therapy as I am still worried about testicle cancer and other things, I had two ultrasounds in the last two years one this year and one last year, and I keep thinking now I can feel more cysts, I know there are tubes and other junk within the testicle

Finally got my appointment for next week

I been classed as border line so being put on something else starting hopefully by the end of the year, I am worried about bone cancer now, sometimes I get like pain and tender in my foot area, only one side, not sure whether this is the side when I got bash with a suitcase. I am worried these pains are bone cancer, I dont have any lumps, there is no redness and I dont have pain at night

Be put in touch with someone else now, anxiety and also someone who will help me if I need it to look for work, currently waiting to see whether I can be put on a IT course to refresh my skills, I dont know why the job centre advisor could not have suggested trying learn direct, I been to a training provider in the past and the advisors were so fed up with me asking to be put on course after course.

Worried about my leg pain and arm pains worried it is bone cancer, also done and completed a business admin course. trying not to google about health

Still worried about my health, aches and pains, also even though I been checked for testicle cancer and been told cysts. I in the habit of keep checking again, also checking my poop again.

Back to get help with the other place, also worried about my teeth with jaw pain.

Still worried about my testicles I can thinking my cysts have grown or I got more, I am worried about testicle cancer. there have been changes in the gp pratice I attend and I think the GP who referred me has left

Started to go back to the no panic group in the city where I live, I am going back to the GP on 9th April as I have a few health concerns, I am suffering very badly at the moment. I think everything is the c word ,
    Its going to be a long road to recovery. I keep thinking the worst. all the time.

I keep thinking this is the end .
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 04-04-18 at 18:54.

Well I have a struggled with my health anxiety the last week, worrying. I got some adult colouring books and adult dot to dot. I got a phone call from Iapt at the end of the month, plus going swimming.
    I am still very worried about my health. but not banging on about my symptoms. I been to the gp again.

Great that are trying things to keep your mind distracted.

Have Iapt sorted anything out for you yet?

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information