Thread: feel like blood rushing to head

feel like blood rushing to head

hi every one , can any one help me does any one get up with like a muzzy head and feels like they have extreme blood pressure in there head that makes you feel not with it , my breathing seems so shallow a
    yet there is nothing that i can think of thats caused it i have suffered anxiety for ten years but it had calmed down a bit now last 2 days im like this , i dont no what to do with myself as feel so funny , i feel like my head is far to heavy for my head and i dont feel like eating etc as feel odd,
    only way to descibe it is my head feels like its going to blown up or that i have tipped my head upside down and every thing has rushed to my head
    but i havent done that lol
    its getting on my nerves now

Re: feel like blood rushing to head

i think i get this too but it only lasts for a few mins, it feels like blood rushing to my head and causing severe pressure, sometimes this pressure is so much that my eye will start to twitch and it also feels like i cant hear properly. It has happened twice in the last 2 days but used to happen a lot about 9 months ago. Do you have problems when you bend forward to? Also say if im looking for somethining under the sofa so am on my knees and bending forwards i get similar pressure. I really am at a loss as to what causes it, like you i have been feeling really well recently so finding hard to blame anxiety!
    x

I would tell your GP and get it checked out. Nothing to lose and may give you some peace of mind. Take care.X

hi.
    have you been stressed or unusual busy or unwell.
    i get this mainly when im stressed out or doing too much thinking if that makes sense.
    so at minute im moving and i have so much running round my head that ive got to get sorted and it makes me feel fuzzy headed kinda like i have hung from bars upside down wlike when our a kid or ike you have been woken from a deep sleep in the middle of night.
    makes it hard to actually think straight or concentrate xx

thank you for replying , me to is finding it hard to blame anxiety . it also feels like i have not eaten for ages when you get that funny head etc, but i have eaten,, really weird
    i did not think am stressed but i suppose i could be i have had quite a bit going on as my step mum has had a very bad fall and is bruised all over face and split head open and i have had a fall out with a friend that has been friends for ages , and you think you can cope and that was all at begining of last week but maybe its catched up with me also im a mum of a disabled little boy and so im stressed alot of the time i supose, i think the worse thing iis trying to expain these feelings as sometimes i can not x x

yeah and when you try to explain what your feeling people just look at you like your weird. or talking a different language. could be all that not a case of catching up with u more like your head needs break from stress and thinking. try not to worry or you might make it worse x

Thread Information