Thread: Pain in left testicle, going into my groin and upper left thigh. HELP :(

Pain in left testicle, going into my groin and upper left thigh. HELP :(

I've had this pain for the last few weeks, like an achey pain. I went to the doctor for my sciatica (down my right leg) and mentioned that I have had pain around this area too but on my let side, and he told me that he thinks it's to do with my back but wanted me to check my genitals for lumps.
    I've never checked them before, but I had a feel around and could not feel any lumps, although my left testicle did feel kind of sensitive at a certain area, around where the tube is I think? The tube feels kinda lumpy too but I don't know if that's normal :S

Anyway I'm worried sick that it's something like testicular cancer :( I can't go back to my doctor as they all know who I am now as I go there all the time!

Anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Re: Pain in left testicle, going into my groin and upper left thigh. HELP :(

I think what you are doing is moving from one problem to another and looking for something to be wrong - am I right?

I read your posts and see what happens when one problem is sorted and then you find another to move on to.

This needs sorting and not all the lumps and bumps and aches and pains which we all get.

Remind me again if you are going to get some help with the HA?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This has been going on for a few weeks Nicola, I kind of know deep down when I'm experiencing something with anxiety but I refuse to believe it. I know I am in pain here as I can actually feel it and it has been here for a while. I am more edging towards more simple things to do with it, like maybe I keep sitting on it funny, minor swelling or it is something to do with my back (my dr just referred me for physio concerning my back), but the thought of things like cancer crop up every now and then :/ this is still a big thing for me as I must say it is not the MAIN thought which I'm thinking, especially because I feel no lumps which is very reassuring.

I had my first counselling session Thursday which really helped just being able to talk to someone about it. She gave me some sheets and stuff to fill in and I have to do an anxiety diary every day this week. I'm seeing her again Thursday. I'm also on the waiting list for a mood management course in my area, and will get a letter when it's starting. I've also been given a letter to send off which I will do in the next few days for a free online CBT course. I'm hoping all of this will help me get on top of my anxiety and I think I've started on the road to recovery as this is the first time I've been on here in a few days!

Thanks for your fast reply.

I hate when I can't tell if problems are related :(
    Maybe ask your doctor about it or wait to see if the pain goes away

Yes it's annoying! I'm hoping it is just related to my back problems and that phyiso will sort it out as I've been referred.

I had it for a few days before and it went, but then came back about a week later. This happened about three weeks ago. So I'm hoping the same happens and it doesn't come back!

have the same. Doctor told me there's a lot of nerves going from lower back to the front. Long history of HA? Along with it comes tension to the back. And with that symptoms.
    We will be victorious

Thread Information