Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

So far so good , love the sun and the anominity , too many cocktails though , feel ok so far , met a few people which is awkward the next day ! . Meds not really doing much I don't think .

excellent glad your having a good time who needs meds when you got sun, cocktails andxx

Not at all jealous of the sun and cocktails

It's bloody freezing here!

Have fun

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well , the cocktails are a double edged sword because while I feel good at the time , next day the shakes from the meds are worse but what to do ? It's been brilliant mixing but then the avoiding people when I'm shakey is awful , so I walk along the beach and feed the fish and talk to the beach sellers , it's a funny old life !

sounds like that you are having a great time

tc Elen

Well , thats that then , nice while it lasted , back to anxiety and loneliness . Hows everyone doing ?

HI Blade
    I can relate to your post, I to find myself making excuses not to go out with friends etc, i'm sure they are getting fed up of asking me. I'm constantly looking for reassurance of family and my husband and i know they are getting fed up with it. I feel lonely too and terrified that i will end up in a funny farm.

ahhh blade thought you might have stayed out there lol nice to have you back though still not much change for me did up the cit by 5mg 3 days ago seeing how i go slowly....although i wish it would bloody hurry up and sort me out !!!

have you noticed any difference angel ?, im gonna up mine next week . wish i could have stayed there , its such a relaxed place , probably all the weed they smoke !

Hi Blade and back!

Not back to the old anxieties but back to the new relaxed you. Try and remember how you felt on holiday and see that you can feel better.

Have you heard from Ant by the way? I've not heard from him for a few weeks and he sounded quite bad in his last post. I've sent a few messages but had no reply.

Good to have you back!

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information