Thread: Please help

Unhappy Please help

I ate a roast chicken mugshot which contained a lot of things I've tried before, my neck is red and above my right eyelid is a little swollen.
    i'm really worried i'm having an allergic reaction now even though I read the pack and can't see anything new plus I have tried one before.
    I am ill and had a little rash when it first started, so could this be another rash for the end? I really don't know if I should rush myself to A and E

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Re: Please help

I really don't think you need A&E to be honest.

If you had one before then you will be fine this time as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nicola!
    just me being a nervous nelly probably lol it wasn't anything I haven't ate before but as soon as my eye started swelling and itching I instantly thought it would be a bad allergic reaction but i'm still breathing okay so I think i'm in the clear, it would of happened by now because its been about almost 20 minutes or so since I ate it

Yeah reactions tend to be pretty quick - you probably wound yourself up a bit as well worrying about it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

The rash seems to be calming down as it only goes red when I itch it like when the virus first started but my eye is burning/itching and swelling more so if it continues I'll make a doctors appointment tomorrow

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

It's definitely not an allergic reaction i was worrying about nothing �� i'm coming out in huge itchy red patches with skin blisters/wells. I haven't got an actual temperature so i assume its a heat rash and just going to make a Drs appointment tomorrow

Thread Information