Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuuny sensations

Fuuny sensations

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone has experienced these feelings that I have been getting over this last week.

I have been experiencing a lot of chest pain recently agian, palpitaions etc...However, when I feel my heart is beating a bit faster than normal and maybe a bit irregular, I am also getting these funny sensations just below my left breast,or more specifically just below the breastbone. I dont really know how to explain this except by saying it feels like there is a bubble or something moving up and down in my chest. Does this make sense? Its not sore but just uncomfortable.

I just think its linked to the beating of my heart as it seems to happen when I am aware its beating a bit faster.

Any ideas would be a big help!

sadie

I used to suffer with exactly the same things when I was expecting my children.
    I think it is just another way Mr Panic tries to scare us.

I found sips of water and breathing deeply helped.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

Hiya Sadie

I have to thank you for posting this as I to have had the 'bubbling' feeling but never thought to post and ask if anyone else had.

I was in the cinema on Sunday, we went to watch 'The day after tomorrow' and I was nervous as it has been advertised as a big world devastation movie and im not good at handling loud scarey movies like that (especially on the big screen). I had a good few wobbles in there whle watching it but although it was uncomfortable its nothing I havent come across before so could just about handle it.

However I did notice that I could feel this moving/bubbling sensation in my chest just above my left breast and it scared the life out of me. Ive had it before but it felt worse this time somehow (maybe because I was on a state of alert anyway). The feeling did go after a while but its not nice is it?

Anyway mate, you arent alone on this one, not a nice feeling but im sure its another panic thing :(

take care
    Love Sarah
    xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution

Oh i'm glab i read your post sadie

I get that lots and it really frights me. I wonder why it happens i always like to have things explained to me. I have had the missed beat thing for years and have got used to it i don't like it but i tell myself well your still here so you must be ok but this other feeling is horrible and something new for me. On Monday i had it lots but i have to say i was in a bad state panic wise, as was out in town with some friends who had made the effort to come see me so i had to stay and i just wanted to run home.

take care
    Pauline

Well Im relieved that I am not finally 'going mad' and there are a few others out there who no what Im talking about. Its another new symptom for me and so thats why I was worrying about it.

I wonder if Meg could explain what this feeling actually is?

Im like you on this one Pauline, I like to have explnations for everything!!

Take care everyone!

sadie

i get some thing similar, even though i have asthma, like there is something on chest, like catargh rattling when i breathe. Does thaT SOUND LIKE IT?

apriltones

Hiya April,

What I mean is like I can feel the blood bubbling through my veins just under my skin. It sort of feels like a bubbly/tickling sensation.

love Sarah
    xx

Sarah,

I never thought that the bubbling sensation was maybe blood bubbling in our viens!!! I just thought it was air or something been trapped in the chest area!

sadie

Hiya Sadie

yeah im torn between wondering if its blood or air bubbles, im swaying more towards the blood maybe fluttering through tiny veins tho.

love Sarah
    xx

Sarah,

Yeah now that I think about it..you are probably right!!!

Well nevermind, at least we are ok.

Take care

sadie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information