Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adrenalin rush from stomach?

Re: Adrenalin rush from stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by Elle-Kay View Post
    I do know exactly what you mean - I've sort of forgotten what it's like just to be excited for something, because all the excitement "symptoms" have come to be associated with panic & fear. Consequently I feel "fearful" about my birthday, Christmas, our anniversary... lol
    This made me lol Elle-Kay...because I am exactly the same..It was only earlier today my friend mentioned Christmas approaching..to which my response was a knot in the belly and "oh no..a very feel-sick day" lol. Funny thing is..I love everything about Christmas..the build up and all the festivities but the day itself I always feel anxious!! I am now going to take a new approach to my adrenaline rush! "It's just adrenaline" will be my new mantra..instead of "oh no,I'm about to have a panic attack and pass out" lol

Quote Originally Posted by loopylu86 View Post
    This made me lol Elle-Kay...because I am exactly the same..It was only earlier today my friend mentioned Christmas approaching..to which my response was a knot in the belly and "oh no..a very feel-sick day" lol. Funny thing is..I love everything about Christmas..the build up and all the festivities but the day itself I always feel anxious!! I am now going to take a new approach to my adrenaline rush! "It's just adrenaline" will be my new mantra..instead of "oh no,I'm about to have a panic attack and pass out" lol
    Well if nothing else your new mantra is easier to say

Quote Originally Posted by lleksam View Post
    You know adrenalin is produced near the stomach, around the kidneys, I can feel adrenalin being pumped out when I get anxious.

You're just experiencing it being produced.
    Yeah exactly the same for me...somedays it's almost like I'm at a fairground on all the coasters....

My belly is where it's at...I get it a lot whilst trying to sleep which is awful.....

Quote Originally Posted by Em84 View Post
    Yeah exactly the same for me...somedays it's almost like I'm at a fairground on all the coasters....

My belly is where it's at...I get it a lot whilst trying to sleep which is awful.....
    This is a perfect description and I also get it as I am drifting off!! I put lavender oil on my pillow last night and I fell straight asleep! xx

I think I'm experiencing something similar though It's more like that jump you get briefly when you almost drop something or trip but It last a lot longer and it feels like my hearts sinking.

Ya it's like the feeling when you're on a swing and you go high and your stomach drops, all you can do is take a deep breath : ) and not fear it as it'll soon pass and does not mean any thibg is wrong. Sometimes our body just fires off adreline for no reason,

Yeah I seem to get this too, for me it seems to come from the chest or sternum area and is warm feeling that shoots around the body. It comes when I am feeling nervous or that butterflies type feeling. I also get it just before I drift off also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information