Thread: feel spaced out/dizzy/going mad

Exclamation feel spaced out/dizzy/going mad

hii im kevin 18 years old and lately my symptoms are becoming out of control after having a good week maybe like 3 weeks ago, i feel like im spaced out and so dizzy feel like my mind is just blank and my coordination seems weird... i feel so alone inside my head and i have never felt like this.. ive been to the er twice in a week and they said it was for people dying and not for someone which is anxiety.. my eyes feel out of focus and feels like theres things crawling under my scalp im totally freaking out right now.. my head feels very distant right now like its not attatched to my body its soo weird :( im scared i may have lyme's diseas vCJD chronic fatigue syndrome or ms it must be anxiety and depression cant make me feel this bad right?!?!? i cant excercise and eating isnt very enjoying for me either, can someone help me please :(, thanks.

-kevin

Re: feel spaced out/dizzy/going mad

Kevin - all of these are typical anxiety symptoms and nothing major to be honest.

If you have been checked out then you need to accept it is nothing serious.

You need to do some correct breathing, relaxation etc and eat well and see how things go

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i feel so weird right now my body is so numb and im really scared, ill do some breathing excercises now and see if it helps..

Yes breathing is the one thing you need to get under control and the rest will calm down.

Use a paper bag or cup your hands if you need to and it will really help

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Wow I am so sorry you are having all of these issues, trust me I know how it all takes a toll on your mind and body....a paper bag always helped me just breathe in/out deep breaths, know that it is just your mind playing tricks on your body..hope that helps and that you feel better soon. There are a lot of people on here in the same boat. Take care

Can i ask, are you ok now? Im feeling the exact same and very scared about it.

Kevin, while all of the things that you are describing can deftly be simple physical symptoms of anxiety, it can still be quite scary. We all understand what you're going through. It is possible to come through to the other side and feel much better.

Have you made an appointment with your physician to talk about your anxiety? That might be a great place to begin. About seven or eight months ago, I was quite the mess. With some determination, hard work, and the help of some good people on NamP, I am 90% better. I have my life back and am enjoying living again.

It's important to come up with a game plan surrounding your anxiety. Deep breathing and meditation can be very helpful, as well as CBT. There is a great online CBT course, and it's free. I also tried to watch something that made me laugh for about thirty minutes per day.

Find some folks on here with recovery under their belts and go back and read their old posts. Get some ideas of what they did. Good luck to you.

Yup, even though how horrible it is it deffo sounds like anxiety. Theres so many scary symptoms which comes with it ....

Hope you feel better soon

I hate the dizzy spaced it feeling....it makes you feel like you're dreaming or like your legs are jello...your symptoms, though scary until you can recognize them, are definitely anxiety... hang in there

Im exactly the same :( but im having a quite good day atm, first in 4 weeks. I want to enjoy this but now Im constantly thinking 'oh no, it will come back soon!' And checking my self

Thread Information