Thread: Buzzing Sensation On Right Chest Area.Help?

Buzzing Sensation On Right Chest Area.Help?

For the last two days I have had a buzzing sensation like a feeling of electricity or water flowing through a water hose when you pick it up.The feeling goes from upper right chest to lower stomach.I have lost a lot of weight and I was wondering if it might result from the loss of weight in that area or maybe just a muscle spasm or anxiety.i am 52 and getting older and this may just be a normal sensation ,there is no real pain but my right arm kind of aches but im right handed anyway.I get worried about the symptoms of stroke and the reported weakness you are suppose to get.I get weak feeling sort of in both arms but it maybe because of loss of body mass,I am just worried I will be having stroke symptoms and not be sure of what im feeling.. Has anyone else had a weird buzzing in their chest and maybe an electrical sensation on their right sides and maybe a little weakness in their arms..I think it might be because of weight loss but not sure..Maybe its beause I have lost weight or maybe its a normal sensation you get every once in awhile or maybe its just anxiety.If anyone could share their feelings about this I would appreciate it..Thanks..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

I get a lot of 'electic shock' symptoms through my body and my legs constantly feel weak as is they won't hold me up. I don't know what it is and i still get it now and it doesn't seem to have done any harm to me. Don't now how to get rid of it either and it is annoying, especially the weakness in the legs, although i must say that every single little pain i get in my body i worry about no matter where it is, that's just how i am at the moment i suppose. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Angie,

it seems that you are one of the few that endures writing to me and helping me.I guess we are talking about the same sensations..its a feeling like a electric motor is running and im leaning on it..A buzzing or vibration feeling in my right chest.I have had it for about a week..It seems to get worse on exhertion then again I had it tonight really bad when I was laying on my left side except it happened as I got up ..the feeling on my right side..Its just weird not painful..but makes me worry if one of the arteries are being felt or maybe crimped or something.I guess sooner or later I will find out..I try to find it on the healthboards and there are people on there that have something simular.Like I said its not painful just annoying..I hope it goes away...hearing my pulse is bad enough and with all the weird symptoms i have encountered in the past few weeks and last couple of months I didn't need a new one..thanks for posting..you are an angel..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Thread Information