Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard lump on the back of my head

Hard lump on the back of my head

2 days ago I noticed a marble sized lump on the back of my head. It's hard like a bone and attached to my skull. it's on top of that 'dip' where your skull goes to your neck - right in the middle. It's completely painless but I was worrying incase it was a tumour etc. I looked up some stuff on the internet and alot of people have this but with headaches, which I don't have. I recently had a throat/ear infection around a week before this happened and have been told by the doctor that I have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction which was caused by my throat infection. (all this happened before the lump). The lump is attached to the skull, I cant move it around but can move skin around it. And as I said, it's 100% painless to touch.

Any idea what it could be?

Re: Hard lump on the back of my head

I think we have lymph nodes in that sort of area. Could it be that after the infection you had? x

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

I think I know what you're talking about and it's 100% normal! Everyone has one. There's bait of an old saying that the bigger the bump the more intelligent you are haha

Hope this makes you feel better

It is nothing, I have one. When I was a kid my mum took me to the hospital to have it xrayed. It is just bone and normal.

Exclamation Re: Hard lump on the back of my head

Quote Originally Posted by kikimantedo View Post
    2 days ago I noticed a marble sized lump on the back of my head. It's hard like a bone and attached to my skull. it's on top of that 'dip' where your skull goes to your neck - right in the middle. It's completely painless but I was worrying incase it was a tumour etc. I looked up some stuff on the internet and alot of people have this but with headaches, which I don't have. I recently had a throat/ear infection around a week before this happened and have been told by the doctor that I have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction which was caused by my throat infection. (all this happened before the lump). The lump is attached to the skull, I cant move it around but can move skin around it. And as I said, it's 100% painless to touch.

Any idea what it could be?

I have been doing studies on this. Now mainstream sciences are unaware of this, and have been improperly attempting to diagnose it as many things such as cancer, cysts, and infections. However, it is a little more esoteric than that. The common populus of people with this ''condition'' are born between 1980 to 2000. Another astonishing thing is that a large amount of people with these bumps only notice/gain them after they have had a spiritual experience, or are spiritual themselves.

The reasoning behind my research attention towards spirituality is that the chakra system seems to line up with this bump. The third eye, or pineal gland is located between and slightly above your eyebrows, being the chakra that is aligned directly with the bump; it also appears that it is related to a spiritual theory that may explain some cases of attention deficit syndromes. 'Indigo children', as they are called, often have large amounts of energy and are regarded as more intelligent, active, and peaceful than others; also, many seem to have had violent childhoods and high resistance to sickness and disease.

I would not go as far as to say that you are ready to become an enlightened being; for that is wholly up to you.

Errrrrr, well I don't reckon you are a Bhuddist but I do think this isn't a symptom of anxiety. It sounds very much like a sebecious cyst (sp). If you are really worried, a doctor could perhaps have a feel.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

That's the prominence of the occipital bone around the foramen magnum. It's supposed to be there

I found a marble size bump on the back of my head is that normal or should I go to the doctor it is in the middle of my head

Quote Originally Posted by lightmuse View Post
    I have been doing studies on this. Now mainstream sciences are unaware of this, and have been improperly attempting to diagnose it as many things such as cancer, cysts, and infections. However, it is a little more esoteric than that. The common populus of people with this ''condition'' are born between 1980 to 2000. Another astonishing thing is that a large amount of people with these bumps only notice/gain them after they have had a spiritual experience, or are spiritual themselves.

The reasoning behind my research attention towards spirituality is that the chakra system seems to line up with this bump. The third eye, or pineal gland is located between and slightly above your eyebrows, being the chakra that is aligned directly with the bump; it also appears that it is related to a spiritual theory that may explain some cases of attention deficit syndromes. 'Indigo children', as they are called, often have large amounts of energy and are regarded as more intelligent, active, and peaceful than others; also, many seem to have had violent childhoods and high resistance to sickness and disease.

I would not go as far as to say that you are ready to become an enlightened being; for that is wholly up to you.
    Ummm... wow? I just found this bump. I was born in 1980. I've been going through months of spiritual and personal development, which is totally new to me. I definitely had attention deficit problems (didn't read my first book until I was 21 because I couldn't pay attention). I'm more intelligent than average, almost testing into Mensa as a kid but was too scared to actually do it. I'm definitely viewed as peaceful... and had quite the emotionally abusive childhood (which is what I'm discovering, which is what led to the spiritual experiences...).

Can you tell me more about your research? And anything else you may know? Sources? Other information resources?

This interests me. I have one right in the middle. It gave me some worry when i was about 18 but i came to realize that it was due to spiritual experiences. I now can communicate with spirits and have been in orbs and all that malarky during deep meditation. This lump seems to be something to do with the pineal gland and a state of evolution in a spiritual manner. I would recommend getting in touch with the earth and putting your bare feet on the grass. In fact. Ask people every day when the last time they did it. The answer may shock you
    ^-^ go on watergoodidea .org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information