Thread: Weird Aches And Pains!

Weird Aches And Pains!

I have been getting horrible aches and pains today keep getting pains in my throat and aching under both of my jaws and also had a terrible headache earlier!

Ive had a bad day today had lots of different symptoms like feeling really tired despite having 9 hours sleep!

Also felt really out of it and dizzy, faint, lightheaded, fast pulse, on and off headaches, throat pain, feel like im choking all day and feel like im not breathing all day plus eye pain

In the anxiety scheme of things none of these are wierd at all Andrew. I'm sure you've read others experiences on here of all of these at some time

They are all extremely commom symptoms of anxiety.

Pain in Jaw,cheek bones and around eyes
    Another little question

Have you got company at home that could help distract you ?
    You're heading down the spiralling anxiety thought processes and it would help to focus completely on something else that could help relax you.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Andrew

I think that you are sat at home thinking all day - that used to make me worse.

You need to try and start some self-help or you will get these symptoms over and over each day.

Can you not get out atall?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

I do get out and goto town etc and have at least a 30 min walk each day but that doesnt make me feel any better at all sometimes i feel alot worse i hate getting the same horrible symptoms all the time wish i knew what to do to calm them down or stop them somehow

Hi Andrew,
    I've had a number of symptoms ranging from a tight chest, aches and pains, fatigue, going to bed at 8pm...unheard of for me! etc etc.
    Woke up in a huge sweat twice during the night two weeks ago to the day. Thought it was a panic attack. I was "relieved" when white spots appeared on my tonsils because I thought I was going through a relapse.
    Spoke to the nurse at the local surgery over the phone and she suggested viral infection and no need for antibiotics.
    Back at work the next week but leaving early most days due to fatigue. Tight chest, walking affected, tension, hands shaking.....
    saw the doctor today and the infection turns out to be a bacterial infection requiring anti-biotics.
    Sorry to take so long to get to the point...but I spent 10 days thinking I was going through anxiety related symptoms (which I probably was) but to the non-professional, it can be difficult for us to diagnose our symptoms. So don't overlook the simple explanations first !

All the best.....

Andrew

We have given you all the tools to do it - but you HAVE to do it I am afraid.

Re-read all the posts you made on here and read the links that Meg has given. Everything is in there but you have to follow the advice and do the things that are suggested.

You can do it? We believe that you can so give it a go eh?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Andrew, I get the very same symptoms that you get. and they are all anxiety related. I know that it is very hard to not worry but you have to, I know that because I worry about it all the time...

Thanks for releiving me also...

Brandy

Hi Andrew

Hope you are feeling better today, all symptoms of anxiety I would say. Do you do anything to relax, when I used to have a particularly bad day I would go and lie on the bed and listen to Glenn Harold's Complete Relaxation CD, worked every time without fail.
    Give yourself some me time every day and see how it goes.

Take care

Elaine x

Thread Information