Thread: Strange Chest Feeling

Strange Chest Feeling

Hi,
    I have not had a panic attack for a few months now but today had a Strange Feeling in my chest centre (like a weird lightness/Fluttering) only lasted a few seconds but made me sit bolt-up right and grab something to steady myself as the feeling makes me feel lighthead and unable to breath.
    Up until this today have been out rather a busy day not used to going out much and when i got home was a little confused ie: was trying to sort plates out for lunch and we have 4 in the family but i could not figure out how many plates i needed (thick) and was a bit short tempered with family members talking to me sound like they were no stop.

I used to have this feeling most days and was told it was a panic attack, but after the last time i had a major panic attack and ended up in A&E for 8 hours this has me scared.

I do suffer from acid reflux and yesterday was a very stressfull day (fighting with the wife so missed lunch and dinner).
    And have for the last week been having a strange dull pain in the jaw (right at the front bottom).

Phoned my local out off hours doc and they said nothing they could do just call an ambulance if it got worse.

Does this sound like palpitations of something as i am sorry to say i am a little thick and not very use to explaining how i feel or understand the feelings i am getting.

Re: Strange Chest Feeling

That sounds like a classic symptom of anxiety. When you realize that and relax, it will stop xxx

Thread Information