Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my tongue!!!

my tongue!!!

hi all
    ive said this in my other post but i need to know if anyone has had this or can help.....for the last week ive become aware of my tongue its like i cant relax it! sometimes i feel im going to choke on it (i know im not[Sigh...]) ive never had this before! (theres always something) its not swollen or anything im just sooooo aware of it ..maybe imjust cracking up ..sorry ..any advice would be great sorry again and thanksxxx[)]

jools xx

Hi Jools.

Hm.......lol not sure what to say to that! Have you spoken to your doctor about it? Am sure you won't choke on your tongue maybe you have just been feeling under the weather a bit and so its just got a little swollen. Hope this helps. Keep smiling.

Scooby2005
    x x

I can relate totally to this, and I know how it drives you mad. I had this symptom too , lasting from several days to months, and then it goes away.
    However uncomfortable this may seem, nothing bad will happen. Just try to ignore it. ( I know its not easy ).

Florence.

*** Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.***

thanks .... i thought maybe its a side effect of meds been on 16 days but who know nice to hear someone else has had it ( sorry you have it) but reasurring to know im not alone .
    scooby im at docs in two weeks and i will be telling him lol i think its just body awareness but i hate it ..thanks again for replying xxx

jools xx

Thats good Jools about going to the doctors, let us know how it goes yeah? lol. Keep smiling.

Scooby2005
    x x

Jools, just want to reassure you that the "tongue feeling" is one of the many symptoms of anxiety... It will pass.

Florence.

*** Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.***

thank you all
    your reassurance helps xxx

jools xx

jools,

last year i had this same problem and i kept inspecting my tounge constantly, then it felt worse and worse......my doctor checked it and it was ok but being me i still wasnt convinced - i know what you mean about being totally aware of your tounge all the time but it will go when you relax about it (easier said than done).

mirryx

thanks mirry,
    hope it goes soon its so annoying xxxxx

jools xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi all
    ive said this in my other post but i need to know if anyone has had this or can help.....for the last week ive become aware of my tongue its like i cant relax it! sometimes i feel im going to choke on it (i know im not[Sigh...]) ive never had this before! (theres always something) its not swollen or anything im just sooooo aware of it ..maybe imjust cracking up ..sorry ..any advice would be great sorry again and thanksxxx[)]

jools xxi to have the feeling my tounge is going to choke me it feels swollon and i think its blocking my air ways i start to panic it sometimes happens when i am in bed so i tend to hold it with my teeth but i honestly no how you feel trish1955

<div align="right">Originally posted by joolsukuk - 14 May 2006 : 16:50:31</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information