hi everybody the weekends nearly upon me and saturday nites i do a karaoke at my house. ihave some friends over have a bottle of j.d and have fun. but ive been suffering with etopics since june and they have been pretty bad some days even tho the last past week they aint been so bad. but when it comes 2 sat night and im about to enjoy the night with my first fag and first drink my etopics come on while im in the garden with my friends. i try 2 hide the fact that im on the verge of a panic attack and try 2 carry on but its real hard and it starts to put me on a downer and i find at the end of the night i get real depressed when everybody leaves and end up staying up 2 early hours listening to sad songs and polishing off the jack daniels and getting into a state.one night my son woke up and saw me and it upset him deeply hes 15. my family do know my current problems and about my symptoms but its still hard for them i have five children the older ones try 2 help me and understand but the two younger ones who are 7 and 6 months are to young to really understand and i keep it all away from them my husbend is really great and understanding and looks after them on sat while i have some fun.but im not having fun coz my etopics come on and ruin everything and send me on a downer i just want to have fun this sat wont they leave me alone for one night of the week. sundays i just sit on the sofa to scared to move coz the etopics are so bad the day after. has anybody got any advice for me to help me look forward to my sat night?