hi i posted here on fri because of a intrusive thought i had and it scared me so very much but all over the week end ive been worried over it and has made me feel really downand scared cause i keep getting these intrusive thoughts and i broke down to my daughter because of it .wish i hadnt as it alarmed her .she foned my gp to seeif i could see him but couldnt get a appointment so she foned the crisis team and at first i thought omg they are going to section me and dose me up with pills but i then calmed down abit and waited for them to ring me back .but when they rang me and spoke to me they saidthat because my anxiety has been going on for too long and ive tried cbt which helped a little they said i should now concider takes meds and have to see my gp on wensday .but i dont reallywant to go down that road for one im petriefied of taking them because of the side effects .and to make things worse my close friends have rang me tonite and i told them wat ive been like the last few days and foning the crisis team etc and they have told me that i should take them as they feel that the cant help me nomore and that i need to help myself now by taking these meds ive tried to explain to everyone even my gp that ive started to cope better with my anxiety and that its only when i get these intrusive thoughts i get makes me feel really bad but know one seems to either listen or understand me ,and now im thinking that if i dont take meds my gp or any other service wont help me no more all i want is for some one to tell me that these thoghts wont harm me or wont make me do something silly and that they will pass, so i dont know wat to do nomore by the weay i have seen a pychatrist in april and that he says i just suffer with anxiety and sent me home. can anyone give me some advice please as i know its only me who can help myself but just need some advice of other suffers thk you