Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

hi

hi everyone
    i dont know if it should be here
    but i had my first pa on monday night
    since then ive been feeling really tired and have a shaking feeling inside i feel cold but outside i feel warm

bellxx

HI LIL,
    Your def in the right place and will get lots of useful tips from a really nice bunch of people who suffer from panics.

If you had your first panic attack on monday then you must remember nearly everyone will have a panic attack some time in there life because it is a very normal reaction , its our body alarm (like a car alarm)
    For some people it becomes a faulty alarm (like alot of car alarms lol).

This is when you should ask for help.

hope ive made sence

mirryx

yes a lil hun but im getting worried about this shaking cold feeling in side me
    and thanks hun

Hi lilbell,try not to pay too much attention to the cold feeling you have,that happens cos your body is tense and very anxious but when you relax you'll find it goes away.Love Kaye xx

lil, its just the adrenalin in your body, nothing else.

It can take up to half an hour to dissapear but if you keep being anxious you are then making more adrenalin which is why your getting shakey cold symptoms.

Take a nice relaxing bath with your favourite music to sing along to and then see if it goes (it will if your relaxed enough)

mirryx

ok thank kayes life and mirry

so is that why i had another last night cus i was making more adrenalin and wasnt relaxing enough

yes def lil,

now you can see why its important to relax and not be afraid of adrenalin. Its just a hormone that is made by you!

mirryx

ah sorry lil',it is scarey i know,but as the others have said TRY not to watch it or pay any mind to it,then it will simply go!Distract yourself lil' sing ,dance,paint,watch a film anything then youwont get stuck in the fear cycle.Nip it in the bud now if you can hun.Look on main forum at the 1st steps and it will reassure you honest.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

The cold feeling comes because your body redirects blood and energy to where ti is needed to run or fight (the fight or flight response) such as the muscles, eyes and ears, etc. and because a panic attack uses up a lot of energy so you are bound to be tired afterwards. Like the others said just take some time to relax and wind down, then when you feel a bit better some mild exercise will burn off whats left of the adrenalin.

Hope you feel better.

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

Hi lilbell.

I know exactly what you mean, once I have a few panic attacks I feel so weak afterwards. Not nice is it. Do you see a councellor at all?

Scooby2005
    x x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information