Thread: Eeep panick and I had been so good.

Eeep panick and I had been so good.

awww pants, I had been so good the last few months but is back to bite me in the bum!

I always get period pains just before I am due on but now I seem t be getting them intermittantly throughout the month. I am thinking all sorts of cancers, and I am also panicking about my smear which is in 6 months. I never had one until I was 29 and then missed my next one cos I was prgenant so I am so convinced they are going to find abnormal cells or cancer.

Please help me calm down thank you

Re: Eeep panick and I had been so good.

I am not making fun of you here as we all do exactly what you are doing ourselves but you are adding 2 and 2 and getting 100

I get what feel like period pains but they are in fact coming from my bowel due to trapped wind, because there is no noises or sensations of wind its not the first thing you think of but the achy feeling is identical for me to when I used to have period pains.

Whilst most cases of abnormal bleeding are due to totally harmless causes often the symptom of gyny cancer is abnormal bleeding but remember in 99% of cases abnormal bleeding is caused by something not sinister. You have not mentioned having any abnormal bleeding.

You could go back to your GP and explain your fears and ask for your smear to be done earlier and Dr could give you a pelvic exam at same time for reassuance???

I know, thank you for being a voice of reason. I am going to make an appt. I think when I have been calm for a while when my anxiety returns it likes to with vengence grrrr

countrygirl is right - it's more likely you just need to fart! i think trapped wind is a symptom of stress as well so it's very likely that's your problem. i get it really badly sometimes. get those chewy chalk things, anadine i think they're called, will absorb the gas in you

They're all right. Not to be gross, but for me bowel feelings sometimes feel the same especially because my gyno says my uterus is flipped toward the bowels ... not anything bad, she just said its like being left handed or right handed. You also can get ovulation cramps too, I used to get those before I was on the pill.

Thread Information