Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT programme free for 30 days

Re: Professional CBT programme free for 30 days

ive just signed up for this, is i all online or do i expect something to arrive through the post also?
    T

Hi
    Good luck with the programme

You will receive a great little 64 page 'emergency' booklet and the entire programme on a DVD ROM as well in a day or two

Cheers
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

thankyou look forward to it
    t x

Hi Thebe

Just wondered how you are getting on and did you receive the booklet ok.

If anyone hasn't received it or if they were asked to pay any part of the postage i apologize - I used new covers for the DVDs and I hadn't realised that they had put the weight over into the next bracket.

So if anyone has had any problems or hasn't received their booklet please let me know.

Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi
    Just wanted to keep this thread alive for the sake of any new members who might not be aware of the programme.

If any of you that have tried the programme would like to share your experiences that would be great.

Cheers
    Robin

I'd been putting this off, as I was (am?) worried that CBT may not work for me as it has for others, but today when I saw your 'bump' post Robin I thought "what the heck - I've dyed my hair and eaten a meal out this week, so I'm going to sign up!". So, I have!

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Fantastic programme, I would and do recommend it x 1000 (see signature for proof!)

There is honestly nothing to lose by trying this programme, but everything to gain.

The explanations make so much sense, and are very clear. I found the 'emergency booklet' for when you are out and about very helpful also.

Robin is brilliant - very genuine, supportive and incredibly helpful. A true NMP hero!!

Thanks to CBT4PANIC and Robin's help, I come on this forum to help others now, far more than I come for support

http://nothingworks.weebly.com/ < a must read!

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it" Nelson Mandela

"It is far harder to kill a phantom than a reality" Virginia Wolfe

Hi Potato11
    Thanks for the kind words and I am just glad that you are doing so well

It makes it all worthwhile. I know it's hard for others here to trust an online programme but hopefully more people on nmp can share their experiences with CBT4PANIC which will help others take the plunge.

This really does work.

Try it...

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information