Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: visiting particular websites

Unhappy visiting particular websites

I have been going oin YouTube recently -just flicking thru anything that caught my interest and yesterday went into freaks of nature thinking yes ok animals ,but when pictures of deformed people came up and actual footage i.e- a deformed person in France on all fours I lost it completely . the vision of it is constantly jumping into my mind now ,it woke me up numerous times -terrible . I hope it disappears soon

Re: visiting particular websites

Aw I hate when stuff like that happens :(

Jeaniee

What have i told you about looking at dodgy websites?

On a more serious note tho, some things that i find disturbing tend to play on my mind,sometimes for several days..It always eventually goes tho unpleasant as it is... tcx

Thanks hopeless I had a terrible journey to work-images in my mind etc and now am sitting at my desk crying my eyes out. I have had an email to cover someones area that I have never been to before too oh shit its going to be a long day Ithink

Aw Jean i am so sorry you feel so bad this morning, its monday too which is never the greatest day of the week is it..Sometimes a good cry helps i think, and i just know you will be ok on your round this morn..You are always such a trouper and manage to get thru it..Stay strong tcxxx

I appreciate how you're tormented by these images because things like that disturb me too. I can't watch adverts on TV for programmes like My Shocking Story because they are basically televised freak shows masquerading behind a veil of compassion.

A word of warning: DO NOT type into google images "dupleted uranium". I naively wanted to look at pictures of tank armour and shells which use DU when I was a kid and came face to face with the most grotesque horrific images I've ever seen. Actually typing this has brought it all back.

Brambles -hi x
    I know exactly what you mean re adverts etc. I hate seeing them if they were about when I first fell ill with this anx and believe me they rake them out still! I either change channel or switch off- hate it . I just come into here or FB to chat to my nmp friend Hopeless.
    Freak shows with compassion is an excellent description somebody must really get a kick doing these programmes or actually setting up sites re this.. Hope you feel better nowxxxx

I know how you feel, when my anxiety is bad I cant go near horrors or even just medical shows. I grew up with OCD and have a terribly over active imagnation so this stuff can play on my mind. My housemate texted me recently saying he'd downloaded this recentish controversial horror film and I told him he'd be watching that on his own! He actually though it was me who'd said they wanted to see it, ew, never.

ahh i hate those! They scare me so much! there was one of a car driving round a mountain then suddenly a screaming person jumped out and i screamed so loud my neighbors came round lol xxxx hope ur okay xxxx

http://beginnersbeauty.com/
    My Blog =)

>>> UPDATED!!!!! www.anxietyforteens.weebly.com<<<

Recovered from Panic attacks , now recovering from Anxiety - nearly there!

My friend sent me an anti fur-trade video about some dogs/foxes/wolves (can't remember which) in china. I had nightmares about it for months afterwards. I think it was the most scarring thing I've ever seen!
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information