I know his sounds so weird, but this is the awful state I have put myself into these last few months. I am terrified of death (that's why I have such severe health anxiety) and I fear I'm becoming agoraphobic because everytime I leave my house I become so anxious and panicky. So I'm scared of dying which in turn has created so much anxiety in my life that I can't go out and enjoy the things I used to! I feel so bad for my husband and daughter who I know what the old me back. I try to go out and do things with them but my fear of passing out or having a panic attack in public always takes over. Deep down I know that if I could only accept that my anxiety is causing all these awful symptoms I would be better. There's just that voice in my head that is always saying "what if it's cancer, brain tumor, what if all the tests and doctors are wrong???"

What a predicament to be in huh? Im trying CBT but am coming off my meds as they were making my anxiety worse (Mirtazapine 30 mg). Anyone else feel like this? Anyone get over it and is now living a normal life again? I need some support badly! Thanks for reading.