Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share your beauty tips :)

Share your beauty tips :)

My favorite because I suffer from mild adult acne, is asprin/dispin masks.
    You take some asprin, the type you mix with water, you add a few drops to make a paste, if you apply it directly to a pimple it will shrink it and take away the soreness.
    You can also use it as a facemask, but it will leave your skin red and sensitive so be extra careful and test it out on a small area first.
    It is the salicylic acid ingredient that helps

For dark shadows, I use a concealer but in a light colour, then I add a shimmery white eye shadow over it, the sparkles reflect light so that helps a wee bit. Also using a shimery eyesdow in the inner corners of you eyes looks pretty good. Also pat on the concealer don't rub it in or it settles in the crows feet.

Makeup brushes are expensive! I do have a foundation brush, but I buy all the rest of my brushes in the art shop for a few euros, the ONLY difference is the handles are a bit longer.Also it's hard to find eye shadow brushes that are shaped with an angle, I like to use them to apply eye liner using eye shadow so it's a good thing the art shop sells them

If I don't have power I just use baby power, it's also great if your hair is greasy and you don't have time to wash it, you can use it as a dry shampoo.

Baby oil is good and safe for removing eye shadow and mascara with.

I use dove soap a lot. It's cheap and lasts for ages and it PH balanced which is good.

um thats all I can think of at the moment

Re: Share your beauty tips :)

Thanks Mishel.....'NIVEA CREME' in the royal blue tub. Cheap but brilliant day/night moisturiser....used by my mum and now me. Other Nivea creams are expensive and I have tried them but return always to this basic product. Vx

Mishel,
    Thanx for the tips, beauty products are so expensive and there are so many on the shelves. I have tried loads of creams for adult acne.so will try the asprin tip.
    coconut oil is good too for dandruff and dry heels.and the powder tip is good,tried that as i have very oily skin and thin lanky hair and it makes my hair look thicker,but only if i am desperate

Hi Mishel

You never ever fail to make me feel comforted by what you write here .
    One special lady ...... so saying it on this thread .
    Now then beauty tips .........crikey ..this is good distraction for us .

Love the tips already offered ...........Ah Nivea and coconut cream /oil .

My tip is god old fashioned Vaseline for lips and eyebrows ..the dry places on your face .and for hands etc .
    Also Aldi is superb for good quality shampoo and face cream . Quality for much less cost and we anxiety friends need to watch our money

Something nice scent wise can help soothe us and does not mean it has to be designer perfume ......

Use effective trick to get perfect skin. Wash your face with good facewash cream or gel which is clean all died cells from the face. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits which have lots of protein. Use skin type moisturizer on your face after take a bath. Do yoga exercise to get more benefits.

Would just say make sure you get enough sleep, this can make a big difference to general well being and health, and drink plenty of water.

hi mishel, i have discovered body butter , fantastic moisturiser, really sinks into the skin.....i love mine xx

oh and water alothough i am addicted to ribena in mine lol but good for vit c

I tend to do bag over head. thats my best tip

Brushing my hair helps lol. If I can get a comb from scalp to ends, I have achieved something in my life. It's like an overgrown bird's nest.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Quote Originally Posted by sam66 View Post
    I tend to do bag over head. thats my best tip
    Loved all the beauty tips but this was by far my favourite Sam
    Hope you are ok xx Kitti xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information