Thread: Dying Scared :(????

Unhappy Dying Scared :(????

Hello my names john sunter
    Only found this website today so new here but why dont i start with me only and bigest fear that im sure everyone has gone through and yet to go through.. i have no one to talk to about it :( not even me mother gives a dam :(.
    I am simply scared to die its Nov 3rd 2011 and i have been thinking about it for least 2 years now the thought went away then bowt 2 weeks ago i started thinking about all of it again about dying and never excisting aymore talking breathing living thinking loveing others.. this may seem pretty selfish and cowrdly but i fear my own death more than anything in this world staying up everynight for the past 2 weeks crying,, ripping my hair out thinking if itd be better if i wasent here now :( so i dont have to face it.. i dont know whats true and whats no is there life after WHO the hell know thats what scares the shit (excuse me) out of me> i just want this pain and these feelings to go away.. i Am male just turned 23 live with mum still, I do Uni art history, i ahve an amazing gf who il be with a long time. iv allways had young looks on me to and amazing freinds.. thats all good and that but still dont change that fact that im craping in my pants at night thinking about dying and going to sleep forever, if i died nxt to my gf wen we both old n that and i loved her trully.. i still cant accept death even then i know i have to cus itl cum eventualy. just im so confused guys, even with all these peeps around i cant talk to anyone i feel so along in a dark place right now!!! :( why do we excist to just die and never excist again. sumtimes makes u wish why the hell did my parents make me mabey i didnt wana go through all this ya know :(

Re: Dying Scared :(????

Hi john, welcome to the forum. For the past ten or so years this has been my ultimate fear, when i was about 13 I would constantly think it over in my head, would it go dark, but then i thought well if i could see dark then there must be part of me still alive. Then i thought in my late teens when I got engaged, why should I at such a young age think about this and waste what I have worrying, even if i do worry there is not much I can do. I now sometimes have these moments of sheer fear and panic, but then I think. When I am old and grey and the time is near I probably would have had enough of this life and make my way to the next. I believe it is not the end, whether you choose to do this or not is up to you, but you have sooo much more time to live so please try and go and live it. xx

Thread Information