Thread: M.E,Have I got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

M.E,Have I got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Recently or mostly for the past few months I have been feeling abnormally tired,I thought, due to my depression yes im going to feel tired and down, but recently ive been feeling over tired, to the point of not actually ever feeling awake.

Il wake up in the morning from about 7 hours sleep still feeling tired, I do find it hard to sleep at night when even then I do still get a quite good ammount of sleep.

At night, Ive been thinking to myself ive got insomnia as I find it very very hard to fall asleep, I feel like at night I dont switch off now,I do have emetophobia and Im very scared of waking up and getting ill so the getting to sleep part can be hard.

Yet,I sleep all be it its late on but its still sleep, the feeling of just wanting to go back to sleep takes over so much, I havent get much of an appitite at all anymore, probably due to the lack of sleep.

I also suffer from quite bad IBS, and tonight is a bad night for discomfort and n* I know that can cause triedness as well,Im just a bit confused with it all,and everyone else justs keeps telling me,oh dont worry youl be fine ect, which doesnt really help you know?

Im just wondering if anyone has any input onto this?

Thankx x

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a diagnosis they give you when you suffer from chronic /meaning permanent, lasting at least 6 months/ fatigue that has no explanation. A bunch of illnesses that have fatigue as a symptom should be ruled out to receive a diagnosis like this, INCLUDING mental health problems.

This is probably mental fatigue from suffering from anxiety for so long.

I usually don't get up til 11 as I'm so knackered and heavy eyed, and when I'm up I can't do too much physically (e.g. physical recreation, DIY, etc.) and my brain isn't that bright either. Yet, I get tired soon after midnight and go to sleep within an hour so I must be tired from not doing very much!

Have you been to the doc with this, to see what explanation they give?

Take Care,

Ray
    http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi Rye - I am always exhausted too and did go through time when I thought maybe I had ME, but there are a host of other symptoms associated withit that I didn't have so finally accepted it as anxiety. Tiredness is very common with anxiety and depression. Are you keeping active during the day? Sometimes doing nothing can make you feel very tired and if you aren't eating regularily that can make you feel weak and tired. I think sometimes just thinking how tired you feel makes it worse - find somet hings to fill your day so you're not dwelling on how tired you are - you'll surprise yourself with how much you can do. I never thought I'd be able to carry on at work I was so tired, but I have.
    Take Care
    Love Helen

Hi, check my site out if you want as have some info on there, go to docs tho as only they can tell xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

Thread Information