So I had my interview at JC, didn't last long, now I have to go and do the acitvity programme which is inn the city, (gonna be struggle to get there)

I was told i'd be asked why I can't work and they will be strict, have to explain why my anxiety stops me from working, as everyone gets anxiety and everyone panics, how can I explain it,

What activity's will it be? Anyone been to them before?

I'm gonna have trouble getting there as can't go public transport, my mum will have to cancel work so she'l lose out on money. The stress of it makes me worse, I get emotional, would rather just die than do this,(had thoughts about it)
It's too late to ask about going in support group, they say they will help you get back to work, well that's for therapy to help, and they aint therapy.! :@

I will expect a phone call this week to discuss the day, just wish I knew what the activities will be,
Person at JC said I should go on bus on my own, maake short journeys at a time, it's not that easy to do, 2 years since been on a bus. Can't go out anywhere without my mum annd can't go certain places

Anxiety has taken over my life! :-(