Thread: Is this how meds are supposed to make you feel

Is this how meds are supposed to make you feel

Suffering with mainly health anxiety for a few years, and depression due to some personal sh!t heaped on top of being 8 months pregnant.

Previously took Doselupin 75mg OD pre-pregnancy but stopped, couldn't commit to the 2 weekly GP visits what with work etc. He tried to put me on Lisinopril but it gave me breathing problems, although that could all be in my head because I made the mistake of reading the leaflet LOL

Anyway. Now back on the Doselupin. I feel very strange. Like I'm laughing/excited on the inside but in my head I want to cry.......finding it hard to settle down and relax. It's beginning to get in the way of my relationship because I constantly feel one way and my head runs away with itself for no reason :(

Don't know what I'm asking for, just if this is normal and if theres anything better for me out there, don't want to get the GP to take me off one medication and put me on another if it'll just be the same!

---------- Post added 25-11-11 at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was 24-11-11 at 22:14 ----------

14 views and nothing??

Re: Is this how meds are supposed to make you feel

Good morning.
    I'm not familiar with any of those drugs or being 8 months pregnant as I'm a bloke but just wanted to give you a bigto the site and assure you that some of the lasses will be along shortly and you'll have squillions of replies

Re: Is this how meds are supposed to make you feel

Hi i tried dosulepin before going back on citalopram as eventually i would like another baby and its deemed safe in pregnancy but it didnt help my anxiety at all even at 125mg, if anything it made me feel depressed and low and i dont really suffer depression just anxiety and panics, i stuck at it for 8 wks and then swapped, your hormones will be all over hun especially with the birth looming, have u discussed all of how your feeling with your doc and midwife? There are other ad's that r classed safe in pregnancy, good luck x x

Thread Information