Thread: even worse anxiety

even worse anxiety

have you ever though tyoud seen the worst of your anxiety only to be faced with it 10 fold

generally when i get all my claire weekes described symptoms i know the signs and although i hate them i recognise them

today and yesterday however they seem magnified a million times. i feel all the symptoms , plus hayfever plus a flu type feeling and my periods due

feel this anxiety so acute this time it really will kill me

anyone?

jackie

Yes Jackie i can relate to that. I just think I'm starting to feel OK and then wham a bad day or part of a day.
    I think PMT can make it worse too.
    Hope you feel better soon

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Jackie,

PMT can definatley make it worse, i can ttotally relate to that,

anx

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Believe me, you don't need PMT to feel ten times worse, although I can understand why it 'helps'.

I have had one of my worst days for ages, mainly because I woke up in the middle of the night with disturbed breathing. Although I did get back to sleep, I have spent all today hyperventilating and being unable to get the breathing exercises going because of my state - yuk!!!

Take Care

Ray
    http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

part of the reason you feel worse is that, because you are so glad you feel better you probably stop doing some of what halped you recovered (little relaxation exercises, positive thinking, whatever) and are just glad to get on with your life. I know because that is how it sometimes happens with me. You've got to stay focused through the good times and the bad. Hope you feel better soon.

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

Hi Jackie,

I have to agree with you on that subject. I think we feel so good when we get a good day that the least wee thing knocks us back. Sorry you not feeling so good. We are all here for each other love xx

Mandyx

Hi jackie hun!
    Its that time for both of us again,boy it does come around quik!Just remember hun once its hear you will feel a lot better,at least you no i go through the same thing at exact same time if thats of any comfortxxx

So glad that I read this, I have had a real good time just of late, thinking that i was 50% over this recent little episode, and bang again this morning feel like the cats dragged me in, I am sure that yesterday being humid zapped me of my energy and that i did not sleep well so now feel the old jittery sensations together with sweaty feet, light dizzy head. I know I am not alone, but sometimes I feel I would love to meet someone at the same time having the same sensations - am I alone in this quest?

there's a place that I dream of when I sleep, so peaceful, so quite, I call it mother earth.

Thread Information