Thread: worm panic

Unhappy worm panic

Help im in a state of panic, the other wk i found just one small white worm on tissue after using the toilet i went the chemist an took ovex and took the second dose on tues but im becoming obsessed with it checkin all my stools i also had the same thing happen a few month ago just one worm on tissue but ive taken the medication and washesd all bedding an wipes every surface with dettol wipes, im now starting to think maybe i have tape worm or round worm with having the same thing happen twice. help this is driving me crazy

Re: worm panic

Try not to worry pinworm are a real pain to get rid of, you need to follow really strict hygiene measures to get rid of them. The bus website gives good advice on what to do.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Should read nhs sorry.

Re: worm panic

Thanx ive changed bedding every other day damp dusted an hoovered everyday an constantly telling my 3 children 2 wash their hands after using toilet an before eating ive also made my own hands sore with washing them that much jst hope its worked an they're gone

Thread Information