Not a diary as such but I just want to record my experiences with Pregabalin both as a reference for myself and any other users who are on the drug or who are thinking of maybe seeing their GP/Psychatrist with a view to taking it.
So been on it now for a couple of days on 50mg twice a day. I first should say that my GP was reluctant to give me this drug on grounds of cost and what he sees as lack of evidence that it actually works(contrary to almost every single opinion that I have gathered on NMP). Perhaps that's why he's giving me such a low dose. I am a large fellow(around 17 stone) and I doubt very much given my previous high tolerance for other types of medication, that this dose will have much of an effect on me. But we shall see.
Anyway, nothing to report as yet, don't feel a thing. I have read that some people feel an almost instant reaction after taking this drug but then I have always had a thick head!
Anxiety very high right now and I am almost crippled with inertia and really dread contact with other human beings, be it face to face or even on the phone. Christmas is not good time to have this kind of panic. Does anyone else ever feel this way.
I guess I have to wait a bit longer...