Well, to be honest, its always been a bit like that. I've only ever had 2 panic attacks, but the first one about 20 yrs ago was lying on the sofa relaxing & watching TV. I didnt get an adversion to lying on the sofa after that - far from it! Took me about 6 months of tail-chasing before being put on Sertraline.

Since then i've mostly been well, interspersed with the occasional relapse. This one seems more protracted than the others though.

I'm still suspicious of the increase in Sertraline I had in November (especially after being on the same dose for 15 years), so I was hoping that the pregabalin would allow me to drop it back.

So the big (rhetorical) questions are:

1) Why the relapse after so long in remission
2) Did the increase in sertraline increase the anxiety levels even more ?
3) If the sertraline didnt cause the increase in anxiety, is it a good idea to drop it back when things arnt stable yet.

(I know, no-one can answer those, but that's whats bothering me at the mo)

Rob - I guess the trick is to keep making the most of the good days, not worry about the low energy on the others. I dont think it is sedating, but being anxious on its own is incredibly tiring. Even if our neurochemicals were perfectly sorted, I'd imagine that it would take quite some time to recover.

I used to find that even when I was doing fine, after a stressful time time at work, i'd stay fine until I took any time off...then i'd feel knackered.

Iain