Hi everyone, basically im crying and i can't stop. Im absolutely petrified that im getting a virus or the flu or somehting. Today and yesterday ive felt abit iffy but then today ive developed this sore throat on the right side of my throat and pressure in my head a bit of a stuffy right nostrol and pressure in my ears. Ive spent time at work with a boy with a cold and a lady with the flu, but the most time ive spent with was the boy with the cold. Im so scared that i have no immune system and that it will kill me, ive been really run down and ive been eating no vegetables, meats anything healthy basically and its petrifying me. Do you think the flu or a virus could kill me? Im 17 but im petrified i have no immune system ive been eating unhealthily for about a few months now. Also do you think this is jhust a normal cold? Im really scared please help, i know im going to die.. im considering writing a goodbye note to my family because im that convinced please help me! :'( xxxx

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

Also yesterday i dyed my hair and i was leaning over the bath for about an hour trying to wash it out, then afterwards i had really bad dizziness and i was so dizzy and my neck could hardly move. Today my neck is in so much pain and it hurts to move it and my dizziness has gotten worse :( also when i move it it gives me extreme dizziness and im scarded the blood that rushed to my head has caused harm to my brain. Thankyou xx