Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help, lump

help, lump

I know this sounds really strange,and fell a bit embarrassed but it is really worrying me. About 15 moinths ago I had some rectal bleeding, saw dr, had a scope, was just piles. Well because of my health anxiety, I started poking around, I found a small lump, mobile, felt as if it was in a capsule, it is situated in the wll that separates the vagina from the rectum, about 2cm inside me. It is very close to where I had an episiotomy 15 years ago for a forceps delivery. It was a deep cut and got infected, it almost feels like a lymph node inside me. I am worried it is something nasty, the past 15months have been hell.

Any ideas as to what it could be would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I remember tormenting my doctor 5 years ago about wee lumps I was finding. I seemed to find a new one everyday but doc got really cross after my 9th visit and told me off so that stopped that. I can remember moving onto some other symptom at that time. Hope this helps.

Mandyx

Hi
    Maybe its just scar tissue from your episiotomy?
    Love Helen

That is what I thought of initially but can scar tissue feel like a smooth round lump

Just wondered if anybody else on the forum might have any ideas, am going to go to drs but feel really anxious. I know tumours are supposed to feel hard and immovable, this lump is mobile and feels encapsulated, could it br a lipoma, can you get them internally. It really feels like a lymph node, could that be possible.

Anxious, guiltyw.

If it's smooth and moveable and feels a bit like a lymph node, then it might be one. And since it's moveable it doesn't sound dangerous to me. Hope you're ok.

Maybe it could be a cyst as they can appear in this area. If you can get to your doctor they can help you and put your mind at rest!
    I worried about a lump near my ear and found out its just a cyst..let us know how you get on!
    Good luck
    Take care xx

I have a small lump like that on my c section scar and had it looked at by the doc and she said it was just the way the internal stitches healed. Said that she had seen it many times before.

Sandy
    (eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

Saw GP today, referring me to hospital, I am so scared, HELP.

Was your lump situated where mine is, how did you discover it (if you don't mind me asking). x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information