Page 196 of 540 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hey Kate, Lauz and Joy hope you are all well, Mr WW, Nicola and Pinky must be having a lay in!!!???

I had a up and down day today.... keep thinking im going to fall in a big deep hole of anxiety and doom.....

Must keep putting myself out there!!!! and give things time to settle!!!!

Morning everyone, how is everyone? glad you had a good day yesterday Joy long may it continue for you well woke up and vomitted again seeing the physchatrist at 12 and going to be asked to be taken off the mirtazapine i can't cope with feeling like this, im so depressed now aswel as high anxiety not sure what she'll suggest next but i know i can't carry on like this xx

Like I said in a previous post Nicola you at least are getting good attention,not that stops you from feeling so bad. But I'm stuck with phone calls to the Duty Officer (known as frosty knickers in our house) who is no help at all

We will be anxious to know how you get on

Love Joy

Me to Nicola I feel awful. I am going gp at 11am I need diazipam or something I feel like a zombie.

Cathy xx

Hi Nicola, sorry you are having a hard time of late, how many meds have you been on in recent times? Why do you think they havnt worked?

Good luck to you too Cathy let us know howyou get on

Love Joy

Hi Jarrod this is the only second AD ive been on, i was successfully on cit up untill last june time when i came off it cause i felt fine, bad move as come Augist i crashed so in sept i started cit again and was on that up until i was swapped to mirtazapine 3 weeks ago but unfortunatly the cit just didn't help me like it did before, infact it made me worse but i gave it my best shot of nearly 5 months but even at higher doses i wasn't getting any better xx

Morning All - I feel a little better this morning than I did yesterday morning, my mind isn't raging quite so much.

I had a read over some of my old threads last nights, particularly the ones where I was feeling "myself" again and am glad I put some detail in, particularly about what dose of paroxetine I was taking before things started going tits up.

For many years I was only taking 10mg of paroxetine (not the minimum theraputic dose, but it worked for me). During the period before New Year when I was feeling great, I was taking no more than 14mg, but my GP wanted me to increase up to 20mg, and it was at that point, when I started to increase that I started getting worse, and I'm also aware that after my GP gave me mirtazepine and wanted me to reduce the paroxetine, that anytime I went below 10mg I started feeling worse.

SO - I think I should try going back to at least 10mg of paroxetine and see what happens, BUT I know I should wait until I see the doctor to discuss this with her.

I don't keep a seperate mood diary, but at least I can read my previous posts and see how I've been.

How is everyone this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by cathycrumble View Post
    Me to Nicola I feel awful. I am going gp at 11am I need diazipam or something I feel like a zombie.

Cathy xx
    Good luck Cathy Are you feeling no better at all? maybe an SSRI med isn't right for you as you've suffered on nearly all of them xx

---------- Post added at 09:18 ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lauz_lea View Post
    Morning All - I feel a little better this morning than I did yesterday morning, my mind isn't raging quite so much.

I had a read over some of my old threads last nights, particularly the ones where I was feeling "myself" again and am glad I put some detail in, particularly about what dose of paroxetine I was taking before things started going tits up.

For many years I was only taking 10mg of paroxetine (not the minimum theraputic dose, but it worked for me). During the period before New Year when I was feeling great, I was taking no more than 14mg, but my GP wanted me to increase up to 20mg, and it was at that point, when I started to increase that I started getting worse, and I'm also aware that after my GP gave me mirtazepine and wanted me to reduce the paroxetine, that anytime I went below 10mg I started feeling worse.

SO - I think I should try going back to at least 10mg of paroxetine and see what happens, BUT I know I should wait until I see the doctor to discuss this with her.

I don't keep a seperate mood diary, but at least I can read my previous posts and see how I've been.

How is everyone this morning?
    Morning Lauz, glad your feeling a bit better? what dose of mirtazapine and paroxetine are you taking now? xx

Morning Folks, this threads going faster than a chatroom this morning. I'll be leaving in a wee while to continue working on Andy's shed. Feeling quite optimistic again this morning so at least one of us is lucid.
    Thinking of starting my own business, I'll call it " Shedward"

Page 196 of 540 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast

Thread Information