Page 247 of 540 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

You are all lovely and I am going to try my bloody best to have a relaxing weekend.

This is my FB thread guys.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...?id=1213840722

And Lauz don't know why it wouldnt work for you as it did for Kendra. Have another go.

I dont always go on laptop when away but if I do I will read all your progress fingers crossed. We all deserve to be happy happy happy

Got to go now and get groomed lol

Love Cathy xx

Quote Originally Posted by lauz_lea View Post
    Have a great weekend Cathy - I tried the FB link but for some reason it wouldn't work :(

How's the sert treating you Mr W?

Nicola, how's the ven? Are you feeling any better reducing the mirt?

Hugs to everyone else that needs them (including one for myself)
    Hi Lauz, i decreased the mirt to 15mg last night and added in another 37.5mg of ven, not feeling too bad just got a dry mouth and a yucky sicky feeling, how you feeling now? xx

Sam, Cathy - FB requests sent.

Nicola - crap tbh but no zaps or wooshes today, just depression/emptiness, DP and obsessing. Forcing some cornflakes down.

Oh no could you maybe go for a walk to get some fresh air? xx

Aww lauz sorry you are feeling bad today!! Yeah maybe a little walk will do you good!! Going to go out for one myself in a but with me lil boyo!!

Suns trying to get out here so should be nice!! x x

Well, I've had a shower, had something to eat and hung up the washing. I think I'm just dreading the weekend to be honest, with it being Mothers Day on Sunday and not really feeling with it.

It doesn't help that my "state" is effecting my husband a lot now, I think the lack of intimacy and affection is really getting to him. I seem to be faking smiles and laughs for my daughter, but can't fake these things for my husband, he'd see right through it and he doesn't deserve fake affection, but I really don't know what else to do.

aw lauz so sorry you are feeling so empty today.

i know exactly what you mean about the lack of affection, when i was first ill, i slept in the spare room day and night, and felt awfull for my hubby.

he lucklily was very understanding, and did absolutely everything for me....a man in a million in my eye's.

did'nt even want to see my grown up son, not the way i was, everything felt unreal and detached.

i'm sure your husband will understand, and you are not giving fake affection, it is real you just feel it's an effort and i'm sure they realise that.

i really hope you feel better soon xx

I have been feeling like that too. More so towards the hubby, slept in spare room etc. But in normal real life I'm not really a cuddley touchy feely person!!

Still love giving me lil lad cuddles and kisses all the time. But saying that when I was first ill I just didn't want to give or have affection at all.

They joys of anxiety!!!

x x x

Im the same towards my hubby at the min, just can't be doing with the touchy feely stuff, damn this anxiety!!! xx

hi i think all our fella's have been through this too, in a different kind of way.

i often think could i have done the same for him, before i understood this anxiety and depression...i hope so, he just seemed to know when to help me, and when to leave me alone, don't know how, he's never had to deal with it before.

now he thinks i am back to normal, and i just let him think that, i am functioning better now, and doing all the right things, think i'll tackle this limping last bit on my own xx

Page 247 of 540 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast

Thread Information